Help please

StevieSimone

So I just started 3 days ago and I should have. looked at this forum before I started . I guess I’ve been going too hard with my suction and didn’t realize the breasts turning purple should be avoided. But I did that 2 nights in a row for over an hour. And now I have red dots did I just ruin my chances of not growing by possibly damaging the tissue?? I might just take a week or so break to let it repair. Please help!!

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Give your breasts a rest for a few days until the marks have gone, and then go at them GENTLY!! You need pressure, but not to that point. Over time your body will get used to what you are doing, and the red dots, bruising etc won't affect you, but you must be kind to yourself. If you overdo things too often you will give up, and what is needed is gradual stretching, not yanking them hard all the time! Don't forget to oil them before fixing the cups too, that helps with the suction. Perhaps start off with 30min sessions, and once you notice that you are not getting red spots you can then increase the time. Slow and steady gets results!! Good luck!

M

maksimovic

So I just started 3 days ago and I should have. looked at this forum before I started . I guess I’ve been going too hard with my suction and didn’t realize the breasts turning purple should be avoided. But I did that 2 nights in a row for over an hour. And now I have red dots did I just ruin my chances of not growing by possibly damaging the tissue?? I might just take a week or so break to let it repair. Please help!!
bonjour se n'est pas grave du repos quelques jours pour le prochain pompage 15 minutes pas plus matin est soire pendant 2mois apres en verra

Attachments

• WIN_20200904_17_27_44_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200904_17_27_44_Pro.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 9
  • WIN_20191206_05_52_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20191206_05_52_57_Pro.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 9
  • WIN_20200328_14_15_38_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200328_14_15_38_Pro.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 7

StevieSimone

Give your breasts a rest for a few days until the marks have gone, and then go at them GENTLY!! You need pressure, but not to that point. Over time your body will get used to what you are doing, and the red dots, bruising etc won't affect you, but you must be kind to yourself. If you overdo things too often you will give up, and what is needed is gradual stretching, not yanking them hard all the time! Don't forget to oil them before fixing the cups too, that helps with the suction. Perhaps start off with 30min sessions, and once you notice that you are not getting red spots you can then increase the time. Slow and steady gets results!! Good luck!

Thank you so much for the quick response. I definitely will go much lighter when I start back up again. I feel like such an idiot after reading the tips because I was doing the opposite of what it said to do.Lol

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Think we have all been there - determined to grow bigger boobs and think that the longer harder we go the quicker they will grow, but unfortunately it doesn't work like that!! Don't beat yourself up, have a break and then start....gently!

StevieSimone

Think we have all been there - determined to grow bigger boobs and think that the longer harder we go the quicker they will grow, but unfortunately it doesn't work like that!! Don't beat yourself up, have a break and then start....gently!
Yes you’re so right!! It’s all about wanting them to get bigger but that doesn’t mean we should go hard.
What an angel you are. Thank you sooo much!