Hi everyone Im a newbie with noogleberry Im jellyDeeeee !!

J

jellyDeeeee

:) This looks like a wonderful forum, and I recognise a few of the members who all sound like they are doing really well on noogle berry.
I have used other methods of breast enhancing which I have now finnished and would now like to firm up what I have. I understand that this pump shpes your breasts really well ??? Thats what I need. I will be ordering the large and extra large sizes and am really looking forwards too it.

The noogleberry pump is so reasonably priced(its so good to find a company that doesnt want to rip us off !!!!!!!!)

love jellyDeeeee.....

A

annieboobs

Hi JellyDeeeee ,
Welcome to noogleberry and all the best to reshaping those Dd's of yours....
The pump is so resonable, Thanks to Lucy....... :-* ::)

J

jellyDeeeee

Great to hear from you Anne !!!!! :) :) :) how are you progressing with your pump ? love jelly......

J

jellyDeeeee

Well I got my noogleberry but its so hard to hold both cups on and get suction !!!! I did it once and fill the cups completely so I guess Ill need to buy xl I know thats huge but I cut out the paper and it will fit one boob just even with the large Its hard to put them side by side so I would buy just one xl and do one boob at a time but at the moment Im so frustrated to not be able to get them on just right. have been using lubrication. love jellyDeee...

L

Louise1982

Hi Jelly,

To get a bit more use out of the ones that you filled try lyng on your back, taping your nipples and using some silicone / rubber / latex / foam sheeting with a hole cut that is about 1-1.5cm within the inner edge of the domes - all of these stop your boobs filling the cups so easy so you may be able to get more of a work out! Good luck!

K

kultzu

Welcome to the forum , Jelly !

I am sure you will find the use of NB make your breasts firmer :D.

Best wishes,
Kultzu

T

twinklepose

Hi Jelly - long time no see! I wish you all the luck in the world. This works - for guys, too! ;)

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi to all and thankyou for your support !! and a BIG HUG FOR TWINKS !!!! :-* THE HARDESR PART FOR ME IS GETTING THEM STUCK ON IN THE FIRST PLACE uuuurg FRUSTRATION THEN WHEN i GET THE POSITION RIGHT opps sorry i was still on cap lock ! :-[ once theyre on its easy. just 5 pumps and im squashed full. lying down gaive about 2 more pumps so thanks for the tip Louise !

Ive just become a grandmother to 2 boys my first grandsons and they are stunning I assisted my daughter in both a natural birth followed by an emergency ceaser as the other bubs didnt want to leave his cosy home !!! all three are doing well.

So Im a boob growing Nanna !!!!! ??? ::) ;D and proud of it my daughters with me for a couple of weeks and theres no time for noogling I can assure you !!!! but I love being a Nanna. I really need the larger cup size and my daughter will be able to use my current ones love Nanna Jelly Deeee....

A

annieboobs

Congrats to u and ur Daughter Jelly....... or it's NANA JELLY... ;D
All the best to ya...

J

jellyDeeeee

Thankyou Annie I love being a Nanna but I dont quite fit the stereo type lol..... love jelly....

T

twinklepose

Congratulations Jelly! Good to see you're still doing well.

I'm definitely growing, too. Having far more success with this than with the herbs. There's another TV on here who got up to a B cup, I think, just by using Noogleberry! I don't want to get that big but I can now fill most of my AA-cup bras and am loving the feeling.

Twink xxx

J

jellyDeeeee

That is awesome twinks !!!!! Im getting the xl size just one as theres no way Id fit the both on my fram but the large are full Im hoping the xl will fit me love jelly....

B

babevi

Is the reunion for Eve's NBE forum? lol. I am BabeVi, Vivian Shih!!!
I just ordered mine yesterday, hopefully I will receive them soon so I can start!!! I can't wait!!!

J

jellyDeeeee

Yey !!!!! ;D ;D ;D Vivian, great to see you here the NB is great and its firmed my breast and given me that fraction more on the top I needed !!! I cant make mine bigger yet as the large is too small for me to achieve that but hopefullt with the new rings Ill get some extra growth and height.!!!

I saw your program omn Eves looks good Ive never tried P ovary as we cant get it into the country so cant comment on that . Have fun with your noogling !!!!! love jelly......

L

Louise1982

Hi Jelly,

BO/PO are illegal in the UK too but I've never heard of anyone having trouble getting hold of it. Obviously you'd probably want a cheap brand in case it got binned at customs but I've never heard of there being any probs.

Hi Vivian,

Go suction!!

A

Ann

Hi Vivian,
It's Ann5. I was hoping to see you on here soon. Hope you receive your kit soon. Take care.

A

annieboobs

Hi, i'm anniboobs from Eve's`forum.. I don't post much coz i've tried pills cream and Bovine ovary with no sucess... I was introduced to the NB by Louise and i read Ann5 program page at eve's and that motivated me in getting a NB..

Here's to nicer and bigger boobs. :D

happy pumping all..

Oh i just started pumping ,Today's my frist day.. ;D

J

jellyDeeeee

Hey annieboobs a big hug to you !!! weve sure made some good buddies at eve's and now were noogling and exercising our boobs and I wish you well with your pump I love mine love jelly..... :D

A

annieboobs

AWW , Nana Jelly, Thanks for da HUG......
I'm loving my NB too ::) i pumped fpr 1hour this morning and i 'm filing the medium cups.....
happy pumping to u sweety..... ;)

J

jellyDeeeee

Thanks Louise, yer I wont be buying any po/bo I prefer to use full potential and st herb but Im not using anything now I thnk Ive done all my growing and Im very happy with my growth. Im mainly using the noogleberry to add a bit of fullness to the top of my breasts. I need a larger size big time and probably the bb el wouldnt make a lot of difference. so Im praying tha a noogle xl will fit me and Ill pump one at a time love jelly....