Hola! ¿Alguien habla español por aquí?

Aitana

Me gustaría saber si alguien habla español, soy nueva y tengo unas cuantas dudas sobre el uso de noogleberry. Gracias. :)

I dont think that very many people speak spanish. and it is an english forum, maybe you could talk on english please?:)
But congratulations on your noogleberry and good luck with the progress!:)

Aitana

I try talking in English. In fact, I have already written one or two times. Peope are very gentle, but my English isn`t very good, and I have a lot of questions. I would like how I should use noogleberry, how I should pumping. So, It would be more easy if I could exchange opinions in Spanish, because I don`t understand well the explanations in English. I don`t think it is bad. But excuse me if it bothered. Thank you. :)

Oh, I am very sorry, i didnt know you need help on spanish:) however your english seems very good!
I will explain it on english and I hope you will understand:

First put some oil on your breasts, then put the domes over them and start pumping.
There are two pumping techniques:
1)pump and hold
2)pump and release

For some people it works better with pump and hold and for other ones pump and release. you have to find which suits best for you.
pump and hold is when you pump a little bit (when your boobs get a little bit red, but not purple) and you hold it for like 30-60 minutes

pump and release is when you pump, hold for a minute and release and do it over and over again for an hour.

good luck with your noogleberry!!!! and dont forget to drink a lot of water, it helps the boob growth!!!:)
GOOD LUCK!!!

Aitana

Thank you very much Tatiana! I understood perfectly! I believe I`ll use pump and hold. In that case, I pump only at the beginning, don`t I? ;D

Yes, you pump until your boobs will get a bit red (NOT purple!!!!) and you hold it for a long while:)

Just a tip: I use also pump and hold, but I noticed if I use at first about 7 minutes of pump and release and then I do pump and hold, then I get much better swelling!:)