Hopeful

kellyb

I ordered the Noogleberry system today... got a Large and now am regretting it :/ I am 27, 5'3", 125 lbs., no kids. I feel like I will be slow to respond and maybe I should have gotten a medium? I never gain weight in my boobs, just my hips and thighs and butt. My underchest is 31", over the boobs 33". I usually wear 32B for comfort around my back but cups are empty :/

Am becoming increasingly self-conscious about my boobs since I've lost noticeable weight in my waist, hips, and thighs. Tried fenugreek in the past but it was way too many pills w/ not enough result and zero lasting result. Also made me gain weight in my thighs and hips. Also tried Progesterone gel which worked some but not enough for me and I was worried about breast cancer risk w/ rubbing hormones on myself. Was gonna try Brava but thank God I found Noogleberry before I shelled out that cash! I also started the Chi massage today... super tiring but I think it will help. Will also buy hydrating cream and drink lots of water!

Matt B

Hi Kelly,Congrats on the noogleberry decision.you won't be sorry,and the larges were the way to go.You are going to be surprised
at how fast you'll see the difference.Once you get the system,find the demo film on using it,and you will find it a lot easier to use.
We all have our way of doing things,and I'm sure you'll find one or devise one that works for you.
If you have looked over the forum at all you will see we come from all over the world,and everyone on this forum will help you if you need it. And,don't doubt yourself and the future results Kelly,cuz if I can grow bigger boobs at my age and being a male,you will certainly succeed.Don't get impatient and if you can find my post on" Purple",that is what not to do.LOL! ;D.
Let us know what you think after your first session.

Again,welcome MATT B :)

kellyb

Thanks, Matt! I really rely on the forums to stay encouraged and receive information. Thank you for responding to my post. Can't wait to get the system in the mail! Does it come with a demo or is the vid on youtube?

Matt B

Hi Kelly,I think it's somewhere in the noogleberry website.If you can't find it,e-mail Lucy at noogleberry and she will let you know.

MATT B

Matt B

Hi Kelly,for the noogleberry video,google how to attach the noogleberry to the breasts.The video was done by a forum member,and she was great.

MATT B ;)

Lory

Hi Kellyb! I just got my large cups today and I wanted to let you know I also think you made the right choice. I'm a bit smaller than you, but basically the same band size, and buying the mediums was a mistake because they're too small even for me. I reached the end of the domes after only a few weeks. The larges are good for both of us, I think.

That said, if for some reason the large domes don't work, I have my mediums in good condition that I'm not using anymore. You can PM me if you want them later since they're just sitting around anyway. :) But like Matt said, the larges will probably work out just fine.

I agree about the hormones. I'm using NB alone just to be on the safe side.

Welcome and good luck with your journey!

minnie34

Hi Kelly and welcome the forum! :)
From looking at your pic, it seems to me like you have a great starting point already, I'm really looking forward to follwoing your noogling progress!!

If the L cups don't work for you now, don't regret buying them - you'll need them at some stage anyway!! You might be surprised also; I don't fill the M cups but got the CL cups anyway and have no problem using them. WIshing you the very best of luck, enjoy the journey! ;)

kellyb

@Cookiebunny: I've read on the forum that some users find it helpful to go back a dome size when they aren't seeing outward growth anymore so maybe u wanna hold on to the mediums? If not, I'll take them now and incorporate them in my NB routine when i finally get my L's (omg I can't wait!!!). Seems like it's taking forever but I realize I live a long ways from the UK. Whenever I'm home doing nothing I'm thinking "I could be noogling right now!" but I have nothing to noogle w/, lol.

@Minnie34: thanks for the encouragement! I have been completely slacking on the Chi massage and still haven't bought hydrating cream. Smh. Have been drinking a lot of water though.

So glad I found this forum. Was thinking of getting implants :/

Matt B

Hi Kelly,I don't know what cream you had in mind,but olive oil works great for hydrating and removing cup marks.Just apply it
loke any other cream before and after noogling.Sounds wacky I know but it does work.

MATT B :D

Matt B

HI Kelly,I forgot to mention this earlier,but I'm glad you found this forum as well.My daughter in law had implants,four years ago and she already has had problems and they had to replace one and a real bad infection followed.You made the right choice.

MATT B :)

kellyb

Got my NB

Got my NB one week ago today! Noogled for one hour the first day using pump and hold, and used baby oil for 360 Chi massage beforehand. The second day I did one hour w/ pump and release (still w/ massage before hand) and got AMAZING swelling! Would have went for longer but my honey came over. He didn't say anything about my boobs but I could tell he enjoyed the swelling too ;) I got a pimple on my left breast so I stopped using baby oil and bought St. Ives Skin Renewing lotion w/ collagen elastin. Third day I did massage and noogle for only 15 minutes. Fourth day I didn't noogle at all. Fifth day I noogled for one hour. Yesterday I didn't noogle at all. Going to go for as long as possible today.

Matt B

Hi Kelly,It might be my imagination or just the bra but you look fuller.Either way,you will really do well down the road.Skipping a day or two and then really doing a good session helps a lot I think but you'll find your way.

:D Matt B Oh,nice bra.

kellyb

Thanks, Matt! I was trying to find the original bra but can't find it right now :/ Must be in the wash. I filled the large cups on the second day and also filled them today. Does this mean I should order the CL's?

I'm also thinking of buying Zoft gum but am concerned w/ weight gain from the herbs. I experienced weight gain w/ Fenugreek. Was thinking of getting Ultra Breast but am not interested in having to take a bunch of protein. Just want to kick it up a notch by getting some supplements.

Matt B

Hi Kelly,If I were you,I'd leave the supplements alone for now,and give the NB time to work.It takes time for the twins to grow so be patient.Patience has never been my strong suite either,but in this it is necessary.Besides,it is really cool watching them grow gradually and slowly filling up new bras.Enjoy the journey.

MATT B ;D

kellyb

Thanks, Matt. I've decided to order the CL's. Might as well put the order in now since it will take 2 weeks to get them and I'm filling the L's

kellyb

@mjp: Yeah now I'm not too sure if it was a pimple or blister or what but it was ugly. Pump and release is going a lot easier on the boobies.

Matt B

Hi Kelly,great pics in that bra.You're going to have great results with what you are starting with.If you haven't noogled since Monday,sometime today would be ideal.Really lube the girls up and have a great session.I always put on a bra after to help with shaping for few hours.

Good Luck tonight,MATT B I'm anxious to see your results after noogling.