Hopingtogrows Journal for larger lips!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I admit that I have not really considered much about lip appearance. However on reflection, I can see the appeal. I come from a family that generally has rather thin lips as well and just took it for granted. But thinking about it, I realized I had found fuller lips attractive on women. You have definitely given me something to think about.

I would appreciate seeing your efforts but I doubt I can contribute much other than encouragement. I am curious about how the process may work since I only know of a punch in the mouth as an effective but temporary way of getting fuller lips. :)

I suspect you are right to a degree about lip enhancements being different than breast. The goal is to find something that causes the area to develop in response to stimulus or mild "damage". Thinking about the mouth area, there is alot of defense and biological feedback there, so I suspect it will be tricky and a fine line to discover some strategies.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep.. This is not a quick solution and patience is the key as well as a plan, action, evaluating and adjusting. To me, short term evals are in the 30 days or so range with mid-term in the 6 month area.

If you're lucky something comes along to help spotlight your changes. I had that this weekend with our cold spell. When I got out my warmer jersey and put it on.... I found it fit differently across the bust. Wonderful stuff..

So just hang in there and go with the flow and don't sweat the daily flux and look for the change over large amount of time... that's the trick -- learning to do that.

DJ

MissNell

Yes I have experience! :)
I have used candy lipz for like 14 months everyday. At first I just used it for 5 min everyday, first 6 months (always in the shower).
What happened is that I didn’t get permanent growth, but I did get swelling that last for about 30 hours. The swelling started getting for 30 hours of about 2 months use.

So I wanted to see perm growth. I upped my time to 10 minutes each, repeated 2/3 times a day. This really seemed to give me slight permanent growth now :) very happy with it. Done now though
Those 2/3 times a day: sometimes after each other, with 5 min pauze in between. But most times in the morning once 10 min, and evening 10:5 twice.

I didn’t use any creams/lotions/dermarolling etc.

I think key is repeating it. I wouldn’t let it on longer than 15 min each session. 10 minutes was enough for me. But repeating it gives you more time. And in between, the stressed tissue gets some oxygen again, to keep the cells alive.

Just wish my noogling could be as succesful as my lip plumping xD

MissNell

I stopped using it because I achieved my desired look :) I wasn’t looking for much though, my lips where not super small to behin with, just wanted a little extra umph ;) if you know what I mean

Took me like 8 months, but maybe the previous 6 months also did something.
You got this! Just go for it, don’t think too much about it. Do it while watching tellie. It’s all about repeating it. Try not to get too much swelling. Shorter periods of 2 min repeated many times gave me much more swelling than 10 min straight. But the 10 min straight gave me more perm results eventually.
Find your own treshold value. Do a routine for 2 months, then re-evaluate after 2 months and do another 2 months of a different method etc. Or continue if it works :)
Show them loves what kisses are truly made of :-*

Hopingtogrow

Thankyou so much! ;D Im gonna do four 30 min sessions a day for a total of 2 hours where i pump for 7 mins and rest for 2-3. Also going to massage them. I want the permanent results, dont care too much about temporary results ;D