How long can I pump/wear safely?

C

cbalassone

Hi all! I'm pretty new to the NB world. I recently completed 14 weeks of Brava with very little to show for all the hours of wear required and uncomfortable nights trying to sleep in that contraption. I just started with my NB about a week ago and can already see that, while the initial swelling is not as much as it was with Brava, it seems to last longer and the tops of my breasts get fuller (which is great cuz I am getting kinda saggy at age 45 ;).

I know it will take some time to see lasting results with NB, but can anyone tell me how long I can safely pump each day? I tend to be impatient, but I definitely don't want to mangle or distort my boobs! I am using my Brava domes with the NB pump, which makes wear very easy because I have complete mobility and use of my arms to go about my activities. In theory, when I am at home, I could wear them all day. But is that safe? So far, I've just done two 30-minute sessions each day because I am afraid to do much more than that so soon. If anyone has advice/experience they could share, I would really appreciate it!

Cheryl

B

BooBoo

Yep, it's perfectly safe to wear them as long as you'd like. You're limited only by your own discomfort. However, don't forget that the genuine growth actually occurs during the repair phase while the domes are off, so don't wear them for 24 hours at a time or anything like that as it will actually slow your progress. I used Brava domes with the NB pump myself for nearly 3 months and am certainly no worse for the wear. Can't say it did a whole lot for me, but that's because I'd outgrown my domes, no fault of the process.