How long did it take you to gain a cup size?

Boodles

Hi Everyone

Please forgive me if this has been done before but I did a search and could not find anything like it so thought it would be interesting. Just thought it might be nice to work out some sort of average time that it has taken to gain a cup size with NB. It is easy to focus on the fast responders and forget that the average person probably responds a lot slower.

So, if you have gained a cup size, then please say

Your starting size
How long it took to gain a cup size
If you were using any suppliments etc as well as NB.

Thought it might be encouraging for slower responders :)

P

piccolina

Great idea for a thread! Well, with my first go-around with NB, I started out as a 32AA, and it took me about 5 months to get (and keep) a 32A. I was not taking supplements. I do kind of fit the bill for a "fast responder" as I got swelling immediately, etc., but I do think that for those of us who start with really petite breasts, it generally takes a little longer to gain than someone starting out with a little more to work with. Now that I have a full A, I've been at it for a month and I now fit into a 30B. I am pretty sure that within the next couple months I'll be in a 32B. I'll have to come back and make an update to this thread when I do!

Lily13

I think I gained a cup size pretty quickly actually, but I have stalled lately. I went from probably a 32AA or A and I now measure into a 32B! I've only been noogling for a little under 5 months.

Oops forgot to say that I'm not using any hormonal supplements. Just MSM and Hyaluronic acid.

t-bug

I went from a 32A to a 32B in... Four months? More like four and a half and I really went from 32 1/2 to just shy of 34 inches so basically a small A to a medium B. I didn't do anything but noogling for 3 of those months but I've been on BO for the last month

junjo

I went from a full 30AA to a really smallish 30B in two months.

I was recently on a break from NB and I took my measurements after one week without noogling, exactly today. I went from 75cm (29.5'') to 80cm (31.3'').

oodellaly

Good idea for a thread. Junjo, you give me hope that I could respond fast even though I'm starting out small!

Started LOOSE 36A more like AA
In 9 weeks started to wear a 34B bra which is eqivalent to 36A and I filled it completely.
No herbs or supplements

Boodles

Wow people do seem to have gained that cup size pretty quickly! Congratulations to you all!

Not really sure if DD has quite gained a cup size yet. When she started Noogling she was wearing a 32b (push up ) bra and filling completely. Not long after starting she bought new bras and went for the more comfortable 34b. I think the 34b bras now fit her nearly as tightly as the 32b's did when she started. So I guess in a way she more or less has allthough it is a band size rather than a cup size. Not sure if that makes sense ...:) She has been Noogling for 3 1/2 months. She has been using only NB so far but has just started (today) using Aumenti lotion as well.

Anyway happy Noogling to everyone :)

Boodles said:
Wow people do seem to have gained that cup size pretty quickly! Congratulations to you all!

Not really sure if DD has quite gained a cup size yet. When she started Noogling she was wearing a 32b (push up ) bra and filling completely. Not long after starting she bought new bras and went for the more comfortable 34b. I think the 34b bras now fit her nearly as tightly as the 32b's did when she started. So I guess in a way she more or less has allthough it is a band size rather than a cup size. Not sure if that makes sense ...:) She has been Noogling for 3 1/2 months. She has been using only NB so far but has just started (today) using Aumenti lotion as well.

Anyway happy Noogling to everyone :)

Well, usually when band size goes up cup size increases too so a 34B is eqivalent to a 32C. So, she has indeed moved up cup size. Congratulations ro her!

eva_bs

Great thread! :)
I think I grew from an AA to an A after 3 months of noogling.
I noogled for 2 months. then took a break for 2 months. and started to noogle again about a month and a half a go... so in total it is 3 months of using the NB all together.:)
the first 2 months I just used the NB.
I started to take BO after I noogled for 2 months.
Now I'm taking BO,MSM,Spirulina,Maca,flaxseed oil and Iodoral.

Loveitall18

Love my breasts
One month of Noogle nipple only, I really wanted to start there and have them ahead of the curves. LOL. I am doing the Pueria mirficia and saw palmetto every day for a month now and noogling. Gone from the small breast cup to medium and same for the nipple cups. I have patience and it does take time. But I have gone from totally flat to AA and nipples are sensitive and pretty much erect all the time. While the breast filled the small cup the permanent result isn’t there yet. The medium cups just started so we will see. From everything I’ve read, a combined approach of herbs or HRT and Noogle is best approach. Massaging is also promoted and is fun, especially with a partner who loves breasts. Stay tuned. Can only get bigger from here. And I’m having fun.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep.. That's much of the battle.. staying in the habit for growth to happen and stick. I've been at this for 4.5 years and I'm in that C/D gap. Sadly growth isn't linear either. I've averaged a bit over a year per cup via the numbers. However in the last 4 months, my breasts feel like they have nearly doubled in volume. I'm taking BO for the past 3 or so years and I see changes slowly accelerating as I feminize more. So it seems like you're on a promising path.

DJ