How Much Time Of Your Life Have You Spent On Reading This Forum???

eva_bs

Hi Sisters! :)
I was thinking....
How much time all of you spent on reading this AMAZING forum! :)
For me, every time I see the "Total Time Logged In" I'm like Yaikes!!!!!
I spent....5 days, 8 hours and 56 minutes.
5 HOLE DAYS!!!!! And 8 Hours And 56 MINUTES!!!! WOW!!!! :) it's like...OMG I 'wasted" 5 days!!!! only on this forum!
I was wondering how much time my other sisters spend on reading the forum! :)
Would love to see your results! :)
Hope that I'm not the only crazy one! I'm sure I'm not! :)

(If you don't know where is your "Total Time" it's on the top right of the page! :) )
Good Luck!
:-*

LAWMANN2004

HI!!!
So far 1 day 20 hrs + -
It has been time well spent!! The things one can learn
on here is amazing!!!
Please keep reading and posting. It's always fun to try to
keep up with every ones progress.
Jamie2

P

piccolina

Whoah I never noticed that! Do you think it only counts when you're actively looking at the window? Cause I've kept it open in another tab for way longer than the, "1 day and 7 hours" that it says. Hah so crazy!

eva_bs

brandy215,
Wow!!! you have been on this forum more then me! :)

jamie2,
I'm for sure going to keep reading this forum and posting in it too!!!! :)

piccolina,
I checked that out....and it only counts when your window is on the forum...if you have a different window open and the forum is in a different tab...then it doesn't count your minutes... :)

eva_bs

That's all???????!!!!!!!!!!
You are probably a fast reader!!!!! :)
I thought you will be much more longer then that! :)

that1spaztichik

I know, that's what I thought when I saw your time! I think it's because when I first started here on the forums, I was on here ALLLLL the time. Now, I come on at nights, but I'm not on for very long, and I don't reply to nearly as many things...with my new job, it's hard for me to get all of my internet stuff done (emails, ebay, shopping, etc.) AND keep up with every single new thread :)

eva_bs

I don't know why I have :( on my post.... weird!!! I did three ???????? (question marks)
hahahahahhahhahahahaha.....
You do keep up all the threads! You are a superwoman! :)

that1spaztichik

I wish I could reply to each of them! It's just sooo much time of my day, you know? I try to keep up on all of the recent gallery threads, though...I know how much it means to have people comment on pictures when it feels like you haven't gained much :)

eva_bs

Thank you for answering!!!!!!!!
Catch up with me? Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!
I think I am to much time on this forum! I also think that I left the forum open once on my computer for a few hours. :)
:-*