How soon can I NB after removing implants?

never_too_late

Hi everyone

I'm new to the forum and have not yet bought a Noogleberry. I had silicone breast implants for 11 years, and had them removed about 5 months ago. I've been left with quite a bit of sag, very small boobs, and a slightly sunken in right nipple. I am very hopeful after reading some people's posts that Noogleberry could help me get some fullness back, even if it's not permanent.

My question is... is it safe to use so soon after my surgery (5 months)? Will it make my scars worse, or damage my breast tissue?

Thanks so much...

never_too_late

Gaia2011

Hi dear

First of all, congrats for removing the implants, just out of curiousty, why did you have them removed?

so its been five months already since you had them removed, I am sure you are recovered? If you are fully recovered then go for it! :)

cheers and best of luck

never_too_late

I didnt have any health issues from the plants, but i
they were too big for my small frame and looked fake. I got them when i was only 18 and have regretted it for years. Now they have ruined my breasts, but i'm hoping to do see improvement.

Gaia2011

not a good news, Implants does look very fake, only a very few doctor can do a very good job and make it more natural... the NB does not make it look fake, you can go as large as you can and get away with it :)

take a picture of your breast if you like, we will give you support all the way with your progress, no matter how long it takes, you will get there... after 3 or 4 months, the growth should start!

eva_bs

Hi and welcome to our amazing family!!!! :)
Here you will get all the support you will need to grow your breast till your goal! :)
I was thinking about you....and I remember reading on the Breastnexus forum about a women who took out her implants too...then she tried out the Bountiful Breast pills. and here are her pictures.
Chelle Choi's picture page:
http://www.breastnexus.com/chelle.html
And Here is her program page:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/thread/1152747483/chelle+choi%27s+program

This is one of her messages from her program...
"Grown 1/4 inch since my last update, measuring 36 inches now. Which would make me a 32D, but funny I don't look like a small D to me. I guess since I had implants in for so long, I still have that vision in my head of what a D cup looked like with them. But, I'm trying to remember that implants always look more huge than natural breasts when you have inflation practically all around the boobs. If I had 'tops' then I'm sure I would look more like a D cup. Oh well, just thankful I have my own natural D's now and not those inflation devices. :)
"
I hope this gives you some hope that you can still grow breasts!!! :)
Keep us all updated!
Good Luck dear!!!
:-*

never_too_late

Hi Eva_bs

Wow that is such an encouraging post... thank you! A am going to order a Noogleberry in the next couple of days (just figuring out the size to get), and I will try every natural method of breast enhancement I can!!! I am so upset with the way my breasts look now that I'm considering flying to the US (I live in Melbourne, Australia) to get fat transfer using stem cells. But I'm seeing now I have other options!! The surgeon in the US actually gave me the idea of a using a breast pump, as she said she'd get me to use one for 3-4 weeks prior to surgery and then she'd fill in the expanded tissue with fat. I don't want to put my body through all that!!

I will take lots of "before" photos and post them up later, and hopefully will see plenty of progress.

Thanks for the advice and support everyone.

blue_sardine

Hey never_too_late,

That's definitely a question for a doctor, I reckon. As you know, it's not only the issue of getting growth, but also of what is safe to do. If I were you, I'd definitely bring it up with you doc before starting a noogle regime :)

Good luck,
Blue