How to get a smaller waist

soonenough

So, I've been trying to get my waist 12" smaller than my full hips measurement. I can get it down to 11.5" waist to hips ratio if I get down to a certain weight. Trying to follow the 36-24-36 ideal measurements. I'm currently 35.5 -25.5- 36.5. When I go down to 121 lbs (5'5.5" height), my waist goes down to solid 25", but eating food at the weekend is hard to resist.

Tried oblique exercises, planks, stomach vacuum, and even wearing corsets/cinch (that only lasted for 4 days). Anything else to add?

soonenough

xxbabygirlxx said:
maybe try a detox wrap, that usually tightens everything up

any suggestion which detox wrap to use? Thanks so much, babygirl.

I forgot to mention that I started skin brushing the fat off my hips/stomach/waist up to my breast, and maybe, just maybe, is making a slight difference. I did this before when I first started NBE last 12/9/10, and it helped me get down to a solid smaller size down in jeans.

If there's anything else to try, pls. do let me know. I'm not super obsessed with it, but I'm just vain. I had these Michael Stars shiny shirts that I used to wear before my last baby, and now, the fit is not the same. Vain, vain, vain.

xxbabygirlxx

^^ I like Shapechangers', it has worked wonders for me. I think there is even videos out there, and it was in a few mags. The only problem is that its made in the uk, so you might have it buy it online. I've tried serveral different ones [e.g. hollywood one, natural one etc..], and this is the only one that i can say has worked.

Just a question, what is skin brushing? What is it used for? ???

soonenough

xxbabygirlxx said:
^^ I like Shapechangers', it has worked wonders for me. I think there is even videos out there, and it was in a few mags. The only problem is that its made in the uk, so you might have it buy it online. I've tried serveral different ones [e.g. hollywood one, natural one etc..], and this is the only one that i can say has worked.

Just a question, what is skin brushing? What is it used for? ???

Thank you, thank you. I'm going to check out Shapechangers right away. :D

Oh, about skin brushing, I don't even know if that is technically the right term, but that's what I call it when I put my hand on my side hip/stomach/, and push firmly the fat up under my breast. i got this idea from Kieyah and Fengshui over at Breast Nexus, and found out that this Japanese girl who grew from B to H (still growing) use this technique as part of her massage. So basically I just start at an area where I see unwanted fats I want to get rid of and direct it towards the breast.

xxbabygirlxx

^^ ooh, how does it work though? Do you sit there and just hold your stomach? How long usually do you do this for? Do you have a link, where i can read up on this? Thanks :-*

soonenough

xxbabygirlxx said:
^^ ooh, how does it work though? Do you sit there and just hold your stomach? How long usually do you do this for? Do you have a link, where i can read up on this? Thanks :-*

Here' the link to the vide0. I think you have to sign in. Watch the video where's she's wearing the pink top, hence the name "pink top" massage.

http://www.youtube.com/user/chiyomilk

I do the massage while standing up straight, and sometimes when I'm doing the stomach vacuum at the same time.

soonenough

xxbabygirlxx said:

I do it anywhere from 10-75 (depends on how much time I have or I do 10 everytime I find myself in front of mirror) on three sides: left, right, and center (I start from 2-3 inches below the belly button and push the fat up under my breast).

xxbabygirlxx

Thanks, so much. I'm going to try this. ;D Sorry to ask though, but is it just me or does her breast look really fake though? Have you noticed a big difference [in breast or waist size?]

soonenough

xxbabygirlxx said:
Thanks, so much. I'm going to try this. ;D Sorry to ask though, but is it just me or does her breast look really fake though? Have you noticed a big difference [in breast or waist size?]

Yeah, her boobs looks perfect. But she has a blog (in Japanese) where she showed her progress from being loose B to H(I'm not sure of the size) for 5 years, and looks like she's still on her program and still growing. I don't know.

I didn't notice a drastic change in my breast except that I used to be a flat 32AAA(34AA) 32.5" last 12/9/10, and when I started doing this "skin brushing" my totally flat left side underside got filled. I used to be not to fully fit sz2 jeans inspite of doing Jillian Michael's Banish Fat/NMTZ back to back for 6 months, but when I started doing this, I am able to fit into sz 26 Joe's (they ran bigger though), and 26 Hudson's (initial fit is tight,tight,tight but towards the end of the day it fits perfect). Before, there will be a bit of muffin top at the sides that I cannot rid of inspite of working out like crazy.

It depends on your body type. sometimes you cant get a "smaller" waist. if you do not have any fat on your belly anymore (and by fat i mean that if your belly is flat) then that is the best you can do. dont torture your body. all bodies are beautiful

Maz

I have seen this link before on the breast nexus site but I didn’t realise that was what she was doing not that it has been explained-I love love love! the idea of fat brushing. Thanks for the explanation. I am going to try this religiously for a few months from now I will tell you if anything happens. Waist and boobs! ;D

xxbabygirlxx

so i've tried it and it i have to say it feels werid. It doesnt take too much time, which is a bonus. Time will tell if this works.
But i still think that girl has fake breasts, i doubt there real, i just hope this method works :(

soonenough

xxbabygirlxx said:
so i've tried it and it i have to say it feels werid. It doesnt take too much time, which is a bonus. Time will tell if this works.
But i still think that girl has fake breasts, i doubt there real, i just hope this method works :(

Now, you're making me doubt it too. Here's the Japanese girl's site in Japanese. i once use Google Chrome to translate but the translation is still confusing to wade through. I thought of asking my Japanese mil, but she might whack me in the head if she reads what is it about.

http://busty.jugem.jp/

rainyrain

I really think Chiyomilk's account (Chiyomilk is her username/handle btw, although I've seen it incorrectly used in this forum to refer to the breast massage technique.) of NBE journey is legitimate. Her journey started in 2005 when her boyfriend at the time remarked that his ex was much thinner and bustier. I wouldn't call myself a "fluent" speaker/writer but have enough grasp of the language to read her blog. Her feelings of insecurity and desire to do something about her body image really resonates with me, and I keep returning to read her entries. Doesn't she look fantastic? I would love to look like her!!

Anatori

She mentions a couple things in her blog that i've never heard of. Its interesting and when I look them up it doesnt seem to pull up anything useful so I may be reading it wrong. (I don't read Japanese. Yay google translator) She seems pretty genuine though. Yes they are perfect and round and everything but they don't seem fake to me. She's been at it a while. Maybe they are and I'm just crazy but i think they are genuinely hers. And with that thought process, fat sweeping has now been added to my morning routine.

nessinessi

IDK.. she does look great and her breast do look real to me. That is a wonderful method I'm going to have to research this a little further.

MsMDB

Hi!
Back to the thinner waist issue: If you can find a salon that has the Resolution 7 / Eximia machines ; This works wonders! It's rather expensive, but I'm telling you: It totally made my bikini body this summer, I would have felt like shit if i didn't spend hundreds of dollars on these treatments. If you really, REALLY want the smaller waist, and not go the gym and have the money, you should definitely try this treatment. Also, universal body controur wrap and GUAM are products that guarantee inch loss. Atleast the contour wrap, you get your money back if you dont lose at least 15 cm, most lose 25-35. BUT, the thing is, this inch loss is only guaranteed to stay off for a month, as it's only waste from your body that comes out due to the alghas and other ingredients. Good idea is to use it as motivation to stay that way though, work out, go to gym, walk alot and eat healthier.