HOW TO HOLD CUPS ON

T

tiffany81

SO WHAT DO I USE TO HOLD THE CUPS ON WHILE I USE THE SYTEM? I JUST ORDERED THE NOOGLEBERRY AND NEEDED TO KNOW THIS BEFORE IT GOT HERE. DO I USE A SPORTS BRA? ???

K

krmj6

I have an old support bra that came with my brava system. It works just as good with the noogleberry. I'm sure a plain support bra will work fine. However, you may find that when you get enough suction, they'll stay on by themselves, esp. if you lotion your breasts liberally before placing the cups on.

Haha, meant to say sports bra...

A

Ann

Like most women suggest it will take practice for the first few times. After awhile you'll get the hang of it. Which is true, I think it only took me a couple of days to get suction. After that it was easier. The lotion does help to get a better suction. I've noticed when I use lotion/cream I get better swelling than when not using it. I always wear a t shirt when pumping. Something not too tight should be fine, as long as the suction is good, you dont really need something to help keep the domes on.

T

tiffany81

THANKS TO THE BOTH OF YOU. I CANT WAIT TO GET IT IN THE MAIL. I AM REALLY EXCITED.

T

tweety21ca

I held the pump in one hand, and pressed the domes against my chest with my other hand and wrist. Then I pump until I get a seal, and I can remove my hands. The sports bra works great, too.