I am sooooo excited! Pretty new to this and ready to grow!

gingerbee29

Hi Bikiniluvr and Rupert!! I want to go to the beach with my boobs too! Whenever I get there, it will be my first time without a big tshirt on! ;D The NB didn't give me any swelling until I did the pump release method, then all of a sudden my breast caught on. I guess it was the third or fourth time pumping when this happened. I lubed up with lotion, no foam cups, and pumped to the max and released, then immediately pumped up again. I followed this process for an hour and got swelling finally. I have a friend who purchased her set when I got mine, and she never got results.....even after trying the pump and release. She got a bosom beauty and it gave her swelling. I guess she needed the extra suction. She said the BB hurted her rib cage, but it was fine for me. I think using the Noogleberry got my breast use to the suction methods. BB does give me the best swelling, but I use both in conjunction to get the best swelling. I wanted the Brava too, but couldn't afford the TIME. The BB was a good alternative because I use it for just an hour twice per day and get swelling from an AA cup to a full C cup. Rupert, I use the Noogleberry to get the stretch in my boobs. I use pump and release for 30 minutes followed by an hour of looking at tv attached to the bosom beauty. I use bosom beauty for 20 min on massage, 10 min on firm, 10 min on suck and 20 min on PLUMP. Seems like a lot, but it's just the push of a button. 1.5 hours in the evening. In the morning, I don't use Noogleberry at all. I just use the BB on 20, 10, 10, 20 before work. I started in very small noogleberry cups....I was 32AA, but quickly started to fill them, so I moved to the medium. After following the regimen above, I moved to the large (not contoured) and I am now in the Contoured Large (or is it XL). They are HUGE! It takes a while to fill them because u have to fill them outwards (width) before the pull comes. Also, the first 20, 10, 10 are done with the foam rings. The last 20 minutes of PLUMP is used without the foam rings but lubed up REALLY good with cocoa butter lotion (stretchmark kind). lol....I was afraid I would get stretchmarks because I am so small and my boobs stretch to so large. Also bikiniluvr, although I do believe my best results come from BB suction, I use the noogleberry contoured cups and foam rings. I loved the shape that the BB cups gave my breast (so gorgeous), but the cups kept cracking.

bexy

thanks for all that info gingerbee :) so you use the NB cups but with the BB? I dont get on with the foam rings as they cause lots of red dots/splodges forming what looks like bruises where the foam rings sit on my skin. Im using the medium cups for NB but My chest presses against the sides so i cant pump much. its interesting to know your friend got swelling with the BB. where did you buy your BB from, is there a specific website on it i have tried gooling but cant seem to find it! ( altho im sure iv found it before! ) thats amazing u got swellin from AA to a C!

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Gingerbee! ;D

I've actually been really curious about the difference in shape the BB domes gives (but have also heard about the bogus cracking).

Do you mind elaborating about the shape??? Would love to hear your experience! THX Fina

gingerbee29

Rupert, I bought mine on Ebay, I could not find a site. There is a GISMO store (I believe I spelled it right), but it costed more than the one on Ebay. I got mine from a guy named Ole on Ebay. His username had a few numbers behind his name, but I don't remember what it was. He wholesales. I also got in touch with the ACTUAL manufacturer and she was offering them for only $190 wholesale at www.av21.com. I was looking at bulk orders, so it might be more. The one I got from Ole was $199 plus $50 shipping coming international.

Bikiniluvr, if you go to the GISMO store, they have pics of the bosom beauty cups. They are shaped like a cone....lol. It looks funny initially, but gives a very SEXY shape when done. I just wish they didn't crack as easily. If you are just using the noogleberry, instead of the strong suction of BB, you might be good with the BB cups.

I love the foam pads, because they remove all pressure. It's so comfy, even using the BB with it. The problem is, my boobs look more seperated. What I started doing is pumping with them first rounds and the last 20 minutes without.

5 starr

Good to know that the foam rings helped with your rib ache!!!! I've just starting noogling and the pain below my right boobie is so horrible!!! The cup rests right on my top rib (right below the boob) and I can't noogle correctly! I keep telling myself that some noogling is better than no noogling! But I just pulled the trigger on the rings thanks to your post! So thanks a bunch!!! And congrats on your progress!!!!

bexy

hey hun hows it going? i have been thinking about if to get the BB now but im worried about the pressure, is the pressure a lot more than the NB, does it irritate your nipples, or cause red dots?