i broke my domes

M

mel

:mad:

i broke my domes so i guess im no longer pumping till i get a new set!!
my fault i leave them attatced to the tubing and basicallt the stem which attatches tubing to cup broke!!
i thought ok 1 breast at a time, then 2 days later the 2nd one broke :mad:
but entirely my own fault!! well at least i can see if i keep my gains while i order a new set!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Mel, i must say that this is very unusual as the noozles are strong and thick. Please email me off forum and let me know which cups and i can supply new cups cheaply so dont buy off the website. If your paypal account is empty, then i dont mind posting them out before you top it up to save you time. I will have some new silicone tubing in stock soon which i have now tested and it is much softer and thinner and i think it will avoid the noozles breaking if you are keeping the tubing on them and i can send you some when it is in stock.

best wishes
Lucy
lucy@noogleberry.com

M

mel

thanks lucy! amaszingly though i still have fullness up top theres definitely more breast tissue on my ribs, my breasts have retained their width too! and its about 3 weeks since i last pumped!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Mel, i can let you have 2 cups for the one price off the website when you are ready. Just buy one and make a note on the payment form of my offer.
Its good to know you have maintained your increase.

best wishes
Lucy :)