i don't get any lasting enlargement?

TheRealMantra

Hi.
Fairly new male user here.
I have some small mounds from PM, BO, etc. Have started noogling.
I get the impression from others posts that after noogling the shouild stay pumped or enlarged for a little while,
is that true? cause mine immediately drop back to normal.

i also see others saying their breasts get warm and sweat while noogling. Mine don't and always feel cold when I'm done.

Am I doing something wrong?

mantra

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It is common for people to take quite some time before swelling lasts more than a couple of minutes. It was a month before I got to lasting 30 minutes. There is quite a range on this as some are swelling within a few days to 4-5 months. Patience and consistency.

As for the cold, that's definitely not ideal because it is hinting a lack of blood flow which is a key ingredient in the growth (not swelling). You'll want to start doing shorter intervals (like 7-10 pumped, 2-5 minutes off) and massage on the rests. The goal is warm yourself and get the blood flowing.

You may need to play with adjustments in your positioning (trying to stay centered around the nipple) and see if your pressure is a potential cause of the cold.

I've recently switched to small domes to develop a solid protruding mound and I've had the exact same problem with cold. With my XLs, I was very warm. I can tell it is definitely blood flow problems with me and so I have to remove often to massage which has helped. Also, I found I have to start with lower pressures and much more slowly increase it.

Hope this helps...

DJ

EzzieD

Mine certainly sweat, I'm glad that's normal. There's usually a bit of fog and condensation when I'm done with my session. lol