I dream of boobies

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I can relate to the frustration of slow changes and a desire to be going others things at times. Of course, this is your project and you can decide the timetables. But I know from tons of reading, this is a long term project that can take months before your first bra size upgrade takes place. So that means your rewards are far off in the future and the price to get them is pumping consistently over a long period of time. I feel winter isn't long enough (fall+winter might get a bit but you'll lose it by summer).

For me, I'm just finding ways to have them on and do my thing indoors. I have a balcony with high walls so I'll be able to sun with them. I'm going to do my best to be positive and pay that price because I want to gain 5 cup sizes -- a big price. :)

DJ

EzzieD

That's a BIG goal you have. lol I'm just aiming for a solid B. Totally obtainable, there are girls that are my size with breasts that big. I just didn't get blessed. My mom gave them all to my sister. Curses. :p

I don't think I'll have anything to show for when we go to Myrtle Beach this summer, I'll just have to accept that. It won't be the first time I've been flat chested in a bikini. Perhaps I'll just focus on my stomach, since I might be able to get that in shape before July. I've just gotta stop cheating like I have been this past week. It took a month, but I lost a pound. It can so easily be gained back in a week though. I gotta be careful!

At least the good news...I may have lost a measley pound, but my boob measurements haven't changed. So at least I didn't lose anything there. whew I think that's usually the first to go.

Cheryl

50yr old genetic male with blended gender identity
Keep your chin up. sometimes you have you trade some time. I to have a family a full time job and cook gourmet food for them every day. I have to use the time that most would spend sleeping, openly in front of my wife.

EzzieD

Been having much better luck with noogling lately. I gave up using the foam rings, although it does hurt my chest more without, I just have to use less pressure. It makes such an indented circle, takes a lil' longer to go away than with the foams.

I'm currently working on hour #3 today. Never noogled for 3 hours in a day before. But my husband was at work, it's been a crappy cold and cloudy day, if I'm gonna sit around and watch tv, why not? Plus I'm trying to cut back on eating since after Easter, and I can't eat while pumping, so haaaa.

Now I just need to keep this up and start seeing results again. Fingers crossed.

Kristin00

Glad to hear things are going better with noogling! I also noogled for about 3 hours yesterday for the first time. If I use the medium domes I can sometimes get them to stay on good enough that I can move around and do a little housework while everyone is gone during the day.

It is starting to get warmer around here so it has me thinking about summer and how I'm going to fill out my swim suit tops, tank tops, and sun dresses. I'm really trying to keep motivated and optimistic that this summer is going to be different! We've got to keep this up if we want to see any results!

EzzieD

Still no growth whatsoever. Actually, according to my measuring, I lost 1/4". That could also be my error, but regardless I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. Do I need to increase my session times? Or do the same amount of time broken into more sessions? Increase my suction? Add more time? I'm lost at what to do to get this thing rolling again. :(

Rockborough

I wouldn't even bother measuring. You can't get the measuring tape in exactly the same spot u took your last measurement from and if u are out just a little bit, the numbers will be inacurat. My guess is you did not lose that quarter inch. Just pump wheneveru get the chance and be patient...be persistent and I'm sure you will see growth when it is enough to notice...for me after 6mths I know without a doubt I have grown!

EzzieD

I do a full body measurement every 4 months to track my fitness. Maybe I should TRY to stick to only measuring them then. But that's like...just as hard as not stepping on the scale every 4 months either. haha ;D

M

maksimovic

bonjour de france

Attachments

• WIN_20200618_06_28_49_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200618_06_28_49_Pro.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 23
  • WIN_20200817_13_05_48_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200817_13_05_48_Pro.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 23

LadyMelon

Bonjour de Montréal!! J’aime vos photos et des résultats que vous avez obtenus avec ce système. Je suis nouveau et je veux m’acheter ce produit afin d’avoir des seins comme vous un jour. J’ai fait venir de l’huile de Fenugreek afin de masser mes seins, est-ce que c’est quelque chose que vous me conseillez de faire pour les massages. Puis-je vous demandes vos mensurations? Merci!!

M

maksimovic

Bonjour de Montréal!! J’aime vos photos et des résultats que vous avez obtenus avec ce système. Je suis nouveau et je veux m’acheter ce produit afin d’avoir des seins comme vous un jour. J’ai fait venir de l’huile de Fenugreek afin de masser mes seins, est-ce que c’est quelque chose que vous me conseillez de faire pour les massages. Puis-je vous demandes vos mensurations? Merci!!
oui je fait 100d et je sens évolution de ma poitrine tout les jour au massage d'huile fenugrec

Attachments

• IMG-20200812-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20200812-WA0001.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 8
M

maksimovic

coucous Montréal

Attachments

• WIN_20200917_12_29_37_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200917_12_29_37_Pro.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 7
  • WIN_20200918_05_19_40_Pro.jpg