I fill my cups is it time to change

N

nik777

I just received my NB yesturday and when i was pumping for the first time i only half filled the cup i pumped for 1/2 an hour to start of with that was around lunch time then i thought i would pump again that night so i did but only this time i put alot more cream on then what i did the first time and it felt alot better i didn't have that pulling of the skin sensation like the first time. Then i pumped for another 1/2 an hour that night and i filled the cup right up the pump wouldn't pump no more so i left the pump on for 10 minute intervals release then another 10 then another 10 till i pumped for 1/2 an hour.So now when i pump i fill the cup straight up is it time for me to go up a cup size i am normally in a B bra size but don't fill the gap in the top which i think alot of you know what i mean :'(. So yesturday the same day of trying my NB out for the first time i decided to buy the large cup size or does any one know if i should stick to the medium cups for a bit longer even though i fill them up if any one has answers to my question that would be great all comments welcome.

thankyou & happy pumping everyone!!!!! ;D :D ;)

L

Louise1982

For Brava and BB once you touch the end it's time to go up to the next size, the large NB cups aren't very deep but are very wide so if you're small you may have trouble getting a seal (the medium BB cups are the same depth but smaller diameter and I fill those in half hour but can't get the NB cups to stay on even one at a time). You might want to pump until the medium is full, say 10 mins then move up to the large and finish the remaining 20 mins.

I wonder how Lucy's getting on in terms of producing a medium diameter extra large depth cup?

N

nik777

Hi louise1982,
ok thanks i will have to try that i have no problems getting suction with the medium cups and when i start pumping i fill them straight away :) so i will just have to wait till the large cups turn up and try what you have said do my first pump with the medium then go on to the large i can't really help with the question about Lucy and the cups this is my first time on the forum and i'm still trying to work everything out sorry but hopfully Lucy with post us and let us know how thats going ??? i hope to keep in contact to see how your going with your pumping experience ;) :)

bye for now and happy pumping :eek: ;D :D