I have a doubt

merillesten

hello, I to begin to use noogleberry for the increase of the breast. But I have a doubt.
When my breasts stop growing, I later to have to make a maintenance so that the increased thing is not lost, truth? (1 or 2 times per week).
But, how long I must be of maintenance so that the results are permanent? or the maintenance is for always? ???
Thanks and sorry by my English

Anastasia916

It is said that it takes 13 months for the body to make a permanent change, that being said, I would think that using a pump, it becomes permanent after a few years of use, then after that it should be permanent without maintenance. But personally, I would want to use mine at least 2 times a week to keep them firm and perky. It's not hard to do and doesn't bother anything else I need to do, so why not? Oh and also in 13 months you have entirely new organs in your body, because the cells recreate and die all the time, you also have entirely new skin after a while, everything in the body does this, which is why we shed so many cells all the time. Anyway sorry for the science talk. I'd still say this is permanent after a long time of use, but not within a few months.

lisads

sorry about posting this here, I finally found the FAQS :p and my questions were answered there :D

((((((I too have questions, :p

I'm super enthused because I just started noogling, but all the while I wonder when will I see growth or when will the results be noticeable? Any advice or comments would be appreciated :D)))))))

Anastasia916

Noticeable as in? will people think you had work done if they haven't seen you in a while, yes...noticeable as in people will know what you're doing, no lol unless you go outside boldly baring your red ring marks :D or while wearing your domes hahahaha

wannabecee

lol - too funny, Anastasia. I can't imagine walking out w the XLs on and nobody noticing that!!

Back to the question...everyone grows at their own rate, but many people notice swelling and their bras tighter in the first 2 months. It's tough to say since everyone responds differently, but be patient and be consistent and the results will come..

good luck!

cleo

Had a dream the other night that I had the domes on in work and everybody was looking at me!! Nightmare more like!! lol ;D

merillesten

Anastasia916, thank you very much by your answer.
another doubt, when to begin the inflation of the breasts to stay all the day (more or less)?
kiss

Anastasia916

Hmm, I been pumping 7 months and the swelling lasts 4 to 6 hours tops. So I think it takes a good amount of time, like a year or so for it to stick all day.

And I've wore my domes under a big tshirt to take the trash out :D I actually forgot I had them on, was early in the morning...and one of the workers that does yard maintenance here that doesn't speak english was staring pretty hard, for a min I was thinking wtf is he staring at? By the time I walked back in I figured it out lol, oopsie, that was the only time I went out with the XL's on, I been out with the mediums on when I first started, but they are less noticeable under a big shirt. Those who dare to be bold with me lets all go out and have some coffee together as we noogle! lol

wannabecee

Too funny, Anastasia! Those XLs would definitley get noticed!

are you able to put them on yourself? I have DH help me as i bend forward pressing them in real hard. he has to do a LOT of pumping before i feel any suction. Just curious if there's a better way to do this....

Anastasia916

Yea, I do it myself, kind of hard to explain how I do it lol, one day I should just make a video of it and send it to you. I just position my arms a certain way, hold them on and pump like a mad woman until I get suction.

wannabecee

lol....I know what you mean about pumping like a mad woman!!

makes me wish for the days when 3 pumps and the cup is filled! Can you imagine how big we'll be if it takes a couple of pumps and the XL is full!! :eek: :eek: I think boobie greed is getting to me...