I hope I'm doing it right

L

littlegirlie

Hi

I'm on day 7 of using the Noogleberry and I'm not expecting an overnight improvement I just hope that I am doing it right to achieve results eventually. I have no problem getting the domes on and keeping them on I just really dont know how much to pump, is the aim to fill the domes? Should I have swelling at this early stage? Please help

Littlegirlie x

E

Emelinda

Hi Littlegirlie,
you should pump till you feel a pulling sensation, but not pain, let boobies settle and than pump a little bit more but always feeling comfortably.
Yes, the aim is to fill the domes, but it requires time, it took 1 month to fill completely the small domes for me.
Always use a good breast cream before and if you want after the pumping session, I think this is the key!!
Try to pump 2 or more times x day, and try to increase the sessions lenght as time goes by.
Some girls have swelling in so little time, but others have swelling in a longer time, so don't give up and keep on pumping!!!!

L

littlegirlie

Hi Emelinda

Thank you for your reply and it has helped me to understand the process. I will keep pumping thanks to you

Thank you very much Littlegirlie x

J

jess1980

Hello everyone,
I just recieved my NB on the weekend. I also want to make sure I am doing this right. Lucy emailed me as well with some advice. The responses below are helpful. Here are some of my questions.
1.) Should I be sitting down/ lying down when pumping?
2.) So far I've been doing the minimum until I get used to it. So just 10 mins for each in the morning and evening. What happens if I miss one of my sessions?
Example- Today, I didn't do the pumping in the morning since I was running late for work. Should I make my evening session longer?

I really hope this works since I was disappointed with pills & creams.Thanks so much!

L

littlegirlie

Hi Jess

I am now on day 12 of using the noogleberry and I know now that I am using it correctly because I can see a difference already!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT !!!!. I also tried pills and creams with no success so I am really happy with noogleberry, so I'm sure you will have the same success real soon, KEEP PUMPING !!!

K

kultzu

Hi Jess,

Welcome to the forum.

You can use the system while sitting or lying down if any of these makes you comfortable. When I started using a year ago , most of my positions was sitting on the couch and I had a cusion to support my back. A couple of months later I lied down and read magazines. So anything that you feel good with , just go ahead and later on you can adjust and adapt as you like.

I also believe that it is important to use it consistantly but do not worry if you miss a session. Extend your session to be longer will help you to notice the result sooner.

Enjoy pumping,
Kultzu

L

Louise1982

They pop off more easily if you lie back, I would say to start with sit up and lean forward slightly - perfect position is bending over your laptop! (esp as typing keeps you arms in a sensible position!). Later on when the domes get more full you can lie back to give yourself a bit of extra space in the domes.

J

jess1980

Sitting down seems to be more comfortable & I can feel it tighten more. What kind of lotion should I put on before pumping? I have some lotions from bath & body works but not sure if that will be ok. :)

A

annieboobs

I Started Pumping Today, to my surprise i didn't have too much trouble getting suction... I did it just as Louise describe, sitting and bending forward a bit. i also kept the suction when i stand up...

I pump then release, then pump again and release, then pump and hol for 10mins.. i have the airlock and will soon be using it as soon as i get my soft rings...
Any input to what i'm doing will be greatly appreciated..
Thanks

K

kultzu

You seem to be doing it correctly , Annie !
For me , I only use the airlock when i need to do something else while pumping since that allows me to move around easier.
Most of women on this forum use it to have longer and more steady suction in one go. But I found myself like it more with pumping and releasing technique. :D
How long is your session ?

kultzu

L

Louise1982

In terms of lotion I would use something you've used regulaly before so you know it won't irritate, and preferably something cheap so you can slap loads on!

A

annieboobs

Hi Kultz,
I started pumping for 15 mins..... Today is my second day pumping , this morning ipump for an hour my nipples are touching the cups ,i fill it completely.... I'm using the medium cups, i ordered the large ,waiting on them.... I'm not seeing any great swelling like some says at the moment, but do look fuller after pumping.. I'm very OPTIMISTIC about NB though..
I stay home so i have time to pump...

Kultz why do u prefer to pump and releas?

well i'm off pumping...
Happy pumping girls..
Also Happy Easter!!!
P.S I'm using a cocao butter formula for moisturising, i get great suction.. it has vitamin E
It's in a jar ,not the lotion..

K

kultzu

Hi Annie,

See , you are doing just great with the NB... :D.
I am sure you will get more swelling when u use the system for another couple of weeks (or sooner , that depends individually).

Well, why I prefer pumping and releasing technique ...I think that is because I have been using the system for nearly half a year without the airlock , until it becomes available, so I am so used to with my old technique that really works and brings me excellent results. I do have the airlock connected to the pump and only use it when I feel like I want to walk around without the pump ;D. Also that is easier to do some small housework sametime (when I am home alone).

Let us know how it goes with large cups when u receive them.

Enjoy pumping,
Kultzu