I need help. I'm hopeless. PLease!!

fairy64

Hello, I feel so defeated and exhausted from this journey. I started this journey a couple of years ago and to this day I still have 0 growth. not even a little bit has come from all the long hours of noogling and forum lurking. I really need help and I just feel so frustrated. so let me explain, my chest is COMPELTELY flat. I have little to no breast tissue at all... I don't think I can even fill out an AA bra... I just have nothing. I've tried noogleberry, PM, BO, volufiline creams, breast creams and I just dont know what to do anymore. I feel like I am running out of time like this is just never going to happen to me and it actually makes me so depressed. As of now, I plan on doing a milk thistle cleanse to cleanse my body of all the herbs and everything I put in it the couple of years through and I am planning on re-starting BO, but I don't know if this is even a good idea because I have not seen any growth from the previous attempts I've made with it. I just really need someone to talk to and some guidance from anywhere. I would appreciate ANY motivation or any tips or ideas. please. I am very desperate. Thank you.

noogler 24

hey dear ❤i feel ur pain.we r with u..all forum members :-*
i ll suggest following
ultrasound pelvis for adnexal ,mass uterus &ovary
serum fsh prolactin free testosteroneon 2nd day of periods
u really should get these done
bcz if know cause, since there seems to b one,only then we can cure it