I once gave up but I'm strongly considering giving Noggleberry another chance.

Raeven2

Happy New Year, everyone!!!

It's been so long ago, I can't even remember when I bought my Noggleberry pumping system. But I think it had to've been September 2018, maybe? I was so excited when i acquired mine in the mail. But I pumped for a whole month straight for at least an hour everyday (i think) and still stayed the same. No growth, only swelling. I quit out of annoyance of lack of results. But now I think I'm ready to resume and try again.

What bothers me the most is how i get swelling then after about half an hour, if even that, the swelling goes down and never actually turns to real permanent growth. I hate growing a cup or two bigger after an hour's worth of pumping only for my boobs to go back down.

Right now I'm at a 34.75" bust so I think that puts me in the AA or A range?
My dream size is a 34DDD.
I might have to listen to a breast enlargement subliminal on YouTube but too bad I can't because I'm already listening to combo subliminals for big hips, a big butt, and bigger thighs.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Hoping everyone's 2020 is off to a great start.

Chesty

Have you tried herbal supplemens, such as Pueraria Mirifica? The increase estrogen and can make a HUGE difference.

bash42

From what I've read and my own experience, one month is usually not long enough to notice any permanent change.

Some experience swelling, which goes away quickly, but then after a few months notice real growth increases. I personally didn't notice any changes until after 3 months.

I've seen it described a few times, Noogleberry is a marathon, not a sprint.

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Raeven
I looked up your previous posts under username Raeven - trusting thats you. Well I hope we can support you in your breast-quest! I'm a biological male too and have grown from flat to A-cup in a few years of not very consistent noogling. You will get a good A cup yourself but just a month of an hour or so per day's not going to get there. 6 months and you should be seeing something. Some people say two-hour sessions are best. I use an electric pump - mine's home made, if you're an engineer/hobbyist I can share some info with you. I think its much better as it keeps the pressure up. My chest is smaller than yours but I've used medium cup to get the growth so far - I've just moved up to large this week. A smaller cup making for more comfortable and easier noogling seems to have worked for me - but many folks here say you should go for the largest you can cope with.
As far as how far you can go - I doubt you'll get to a D cup with pumping alone. But take my situation now - I can properly fill an A cup bra. If I put on a quality bra with a bit of padding and lift then I fill the bra nicely - and cant present as male without loose clothing! So you may find when you get you're own breasts - B cup say - you're more content - and unmistakably feminine - even though theyre not huge.
As folks say - hormones/herbs necessary for more growth. I've not wanted to go that route.
Hope this helps
x Ari

Raeven2

Chesty said:
Have you tried herbal supplemens, such as Pueraria Mirifica? The increase estrogen and can make a HUGE difference.

Here's the thing with that. I've been on HRT for about five years, during which time I barely grew in the breast department. Before HRT'ing though, my right breast or lack thereof was concave inward, now it's out like a breast should be lol.

To actually answer your question, no I've not tried Pueraria Mirifica because I'm worried about it clashing with my HRT regimen but I feel i just might given my lack of satisfaction with my actual HRT.

bash42 said:
From what I've read and my own experience, one month is usually not long enough to notice any permanent change.

Some experience swelling, which goes away quickly, but then after a few months notice real growth increases. I personally didn't notice any changes until after 3 months.

I've seen it described a few times, Noogleberry is a marathon, not a sprint.

I've heard about users who'd been pumping for a whole year and failed to get any results. While I feel for those people, I didn't want to end up being one of them and thought I would be. But then again I'm glad i decided to give it another go and didn't resell mine or throw it away. When my butt+hips+thighs subliminals become a success I will use a bigger breast subliminal in conjunction with pumping to see if that helps. I might also use PM with them as well.

ariadne said:
Hi Raeven
I looked up your previous posts under username Raeven - trusting thats you. Well I hope we can support you in your breast-quest! I'm a biological male too and have grown from flat to A-cup in a few years of not very consistent noogling. You will get a good A cup yourself but just a month of an hour or so per day's not going to get there. 6 months and you should be seeing something. Some people say two-hour sessions are best. I use an electric pump - mine's home made, if you're an engineer/hobbyist I can share some info with you. I think its much better as it keeps the pressure up. My chest is smaller than yours but I've used medium cup to get the growth so far - I've just moved up to large this week. A smaller cup making for more comfortable and easier noogling seems to have worked for me - but many folks here say you should go for the largest you can cope with.
As far as how far you can go - I doubt you'll get to a D cup with pumping alone. But take my situation now - I can properly fill an A cup bra. If I put on a quality bra with a bit of padding and lift then I fill the bra nicely - and cant present as male without loose clothing! So you may find when you get you're own breasts - B cup say - you're more content - and unmistakably feminine - even though theyre not huge.
As folks say - hormones/herbs necessary for more growth. I've not wanted to go that route.
Hope this helps
x Ari

To clear something up, and maybe (read: hopefully) a mod will see this and be able to help, I am the other Raeven. This was actually a long time ago, but I had to create a new account because after a long absence (sometime around the time i originally decided to quit and became desperate) because I was unable to remember my first password and could not access my first account, even in going through the "forgot password" progress.

Another thing, before leaving this response, I did my first hour session. I think i'll do another hour session later tonight. Also, even if I don't reach the D range doing pumping alone, I hope I stay committed enough to pump at least through November or December (lol pumping more can be my New Years' Resolution) but as I told another user, I'm thinking i could probably try pumping WHILE using PM and listening to breast growth subliminals to see if i can reach my goal size quicker.

Dreamkist

A month is not enough time to get results. I also don't think it's fair to say you'll never reach a D cup, because everyone is different.

The key is to be diligent & patient. Try not to over pump, listen to your body.

Personally i recommend massage, a heat pad, and taking 1 to 2 days off between intense sessions. Also if you're able to do it in the morning or afternoon it gives your body at least a few hours to enjoy the after-effects, because, at least for me, when i do it before bed & i go to sleep right after, my after- effects don't last as long.

I've also noticed that since I've started doing regular weight training, when i consume a protein shake after my workout ,but before my noogle session, my results tend to be better and i notice improvements more.

The changes will probably be gradual and seem microscopic, but the changes will come. I also encourage you to think about tracking your progress; i started measuring my weight & standing upright & bent- over measurements as well as my menstrual cycle, every day, and it's helped me to really get in touch with the nuances of my body and growth... especially when i see NOTHING but the numbers show gradual improvement, even though I've been working out and losing body fat. Some days the numbers will be low, and others it will be higher, these waves are especially exciting when your weight is steady and healthy, so you KNOW it's noogle related.

I hope I didn't bore you and that this offered you some helpful insights!

Just remember:

Keep an open mind, be patient, don't over pump or push yourself especially when your breasts are sore, take regular measurements, track your monthly cycle, apply a heat pad while noogling, massage before & between sessions, consider adding a protein shake to your daily diet and learn to ENJOY your noogle time, like a nice time-out to yourself!

There's no reason you can't get beautiful results, Don't compare yourself to others' growth or setbacks, just focus on your own journey and give yourself an open timeline without a restricted end-date!

Good luck!!