I ordered my Noogleberry YAY!!!!!

A

annieboobs

So i got my fiance to order my NB last night... Atleast this time he didn't say ur wasting money and it's not gonna work... I guess it's becoz it isn't pills.. he didn't like me takinf all those herbs and Bovine ovary . Well they didn't work for me. I'm very optimistic about NB and suction. i can't wait to start pump, but that will be a long wait for my fiance leave for the US today .hence i won't get my NB until anothe 2 weeks....

I'm getting impatient already, counting down the days to start pumping ........ i'm so excited.......... ;D ::)
Can't wait to start pumping with u all.

Happy pumping ladies.........

N

nequoia

You said you wanted to order when soft cups rings were available. Did you get them? Because that is what I am waiting on so I can order.

A

annieboobs

HI Nequoia,
Welcome to the forum, I didn't order the softs rings as yet, becoz they r still not out for purchase yet. I thought i read that it would have been ready for this week, but now it's next week. Due to the fact that i'm in the caribbean and my fiance is in the state for a while i tried to wait until last mintue to order ,thought they would have been ready by then. I had to made my order without soft rings. So just hang on for a few more days to see if they will come out as lucy promise..
Hopefully they will be on the webpage so i can send my fiance a link for him to order it for me. i did wanted to get everythin at once though..
good Luck to ya..

A

annieboobs

sorry for my bad english :D
i meant to say the States..... not state..

L

littlegirlie

Hi Annieboobs

Ive just ordered my Noogleberry too and cant wait!!

Ive spent ages researching on the best way to increase my bust size without surgery and from what I have heard NOOGLEBERRY is simply the best.

A

annieboobs

Hi littlegirlie,
I know the feeling , can't wait to start pumping... : ;)...
All the best to u... keep us posted when u start pumping, i'll do the same..

P.S hope u get a speedy delivery...... ;D

L

littlegirlie

Hi Annieboobs

Good luck to you and I will keep intouch ;D