I think I believe now

kikidi

Hi everyone I bought the system couple of months ago and only started to use it 3 weeks ago. I don't know why it has worked real quick with me One of the girls at work said that I may be menopausal because my breasts have grown ( Iam 50). I went from 39 inches to 42 inches (weird). I bought new bras. The only other thing I do is I made up a massage oil. I bought some organic wheat germ oil and put some fenugreek seeds crushed in it and let it sit for 2 weeks. I use this to massage my breasts. I hope you all get to the size you like, don't give up. Bye take care.

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!
It sounds like you are doing something right to grow that fast.
thanks for shareing your info, Now to post some pictures.
Stay safe and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

soonenough

3 inches on 3weeks use?? I'm sooo envious and that means I'm 46 so if I am to continue noogling in 4 years time I can be a 34E. Might be a bit too big for me, but who knows, I may get there or not. Congratulations, and here's wishing you more more growing.

kikidi

thanks everyone. Dont know if its the fenugreek tea I am drinking or the fenugreek massage oil. Dont know hope I dont come to a standstill like everything else that Ive tried LOL. Iam sorry I didnt take any photos of before because I didnt really believed it will work. I will try and find an old picture and post through. Take care

cleo

Hi kikidi, I have a few friends whose breasts grew significantly during the menopause and I'm talking A to D cups here!! Kinda hoping that will happen to me too, I'm 50 this year and started having a few menopausal symptoms, including slight booby growth, and I haven't noogled for months so you never know!! lol

Good Luck!

kikidi

Hi Cleo I think too its menopause. I spoke to my doctor and he said that some women grow around the breast area and some around the hip area. Glad its my bust and not my hips. The doctor said look at it like an hour glass with time the sands shift a bit. Made me laugh but he could be right. Well happy birthday for this year, drink heaps of sage tea for the hot flushes. Good luck x