I want to buy NB but I have some questions :)

whoknew

Hello everyone :)
I have couple of questions and I'd really appreciate any answer!
I've used Noogleberry few years ago. I was consistent with it - 1 hour a day. Unfortunately it didn't give me results. I have really small breasts, AA or AAA I suppose? Simply nothing.
I'd like to try one more time. My old system is in bad shape, it has cracks etc, so I want to buy new one.

- I've always found it uncomfortable, so I'd like to buy contoured cups - are they really better?

- I'd like to have possibility to just place the system on, use the pump, disconnect it and be able to just do stuff in house :) So i assume I need some kind of airlock.
English isn't my first language and I'm quite confused about all kinds of airlocks available in the shop. I see there is whole airlock system, but it comes only with normal cups, and as I mentioned I'd prefer to have countured ones. So does it mean I need to buy separate airlock? If so, which one?

- Cup size: I got size Medium and I never managed to fill it, my maximum was something like 60% of cup. I wonder whether I should go with Small? I remember reading somewhere it's better to use Medium, but maybe it's somehow connected to my lack of results?

Thank you in advance!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
As a person using the system for 3 years, I can say it does work but it is not a quick nor "painless" process. It does require time and commitment to the process and everyone is different in what details work best. Thus, you will have to experiment and read the forums for ideas.

Now regarding "regular" vs "contoured" cups, the contoured cups are meant for narrower chests and you didn't give any information to help anyone guide judgement. But if you found the regular especially uncomfortable then I would suggest trying contoured cups.

Regarding the airlocks, there is two kinds... built-in (it will be listed in the product title with cup size) and stand-alone. I didn't see any contoured medium airlock cups so if I am correct, you'll have to get the airlocks separately. In this configuration, you have two choices as well.

* 1 airlock before the Y-connector
* 2 airlocks - one for each side after the Y-connector (usually close to the cup itself - my preference)

I do suggest having a couple of meters of extra silicone hose as well since with folding and wear, you will need to replace eventually.

If you want further help, you can email noogleberry directly (sales or support) and Lucy will help sort things out.

Regards,
DJ

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
as DJ says, your measurements may help people judge about cup sizes. If you can afford small as well as medium, the small ones may be good to start with, for your renewed efforts.
Best wishes,
Aria

whoknew

Thank you very much for reply. I'm about 30AA.
One more question, what's a difference between 1 airlock and 2 - if I understand it correctly, depending on airlock we just place it differently? No other difference? :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I believe with a 30 inch band size then contoured cups might feel better.

I agree with Aria that starting with Small cups initially will likely show improvements more quickly. So if you can get both cup sizes then I would recommend it. It is how I eventually did things.

Regarding 1 or 2 airlocks -- correct. It only differs by position and the number of needed airlocks. With the first configuration, you will need one airlock but the second configuration will need two of them. Keep in mind, the amount of silicone hosing you have hanging on the cups will differ too and in my experience -- longer hose is more annoying. This is why I use two airlocks.

DJ