I'm A Newbie

U

umbasheer

Hello Everyone:

I have been researching natural breast enlargement for the last year or less. Give or take some months. I never quite took the plunge though because I was nursing my daughter. I just weaned her about two months ago, but was still reluctant to go forward because I was losing weight and also doing some body building. I was afraid that losing weight would just get them smaller again. And I have kind of a problem with testosterone which makes it difficult to gain muscle mass. So I know from reading that if I take things to improve my testosterone production, taking the herbs for breast enlargement would interfere, because from what I have read to enlarge breasts through herbs you need low testosterone and high estrogen. So then I had just resolved to forget about a big bust until I got to where I wantedt to be with the body building thing. I looked at flat2fab, and the NBE forum and with a post from there by tweetie I ended up here and I must say that I am amazed at where technology has brought us. Unbelievable! I would love to go for it and plan to purchase a breast pump very soon, like probably this week. And I'd like to get the penis enlargement pump for my husband in the not too distant future. Maybe like at the end of the month or I may get them at the same time to save on shipping. We'll see.

I have a few questions first. I have a sister who may benefit from this. She already has very large breasts, but they are totally saggy from nursing 5 kids. And well, I have read that other pumps say you can not use them if you are bigger than a c cup. Is that the same with Noogleberry? She doesnt need to get larger just more firm. Is it possible that this will help her?

I am a small breasted woman. :-[ I think I am an A-B. They are pretty small and also saggy from nursing 5 kids. They have slightly improved from me bench pressing and doing other chest exercises, but not much. I want to know should I buy the small cup or the medium? Eventually I would like to own all of the cups, but I can only afford to get one or two for now. So I would like to know which ones I should get for now. Also I see many women claiming to go from an a cup all the way to full c's and d's. Wow! :eek: How common is this? And why does your machine surpass the other methods and machines that say you can only gain 1 cup or 2 at the most? What is it that makes Noogleberry give such abundant results.

Lastly, I would like to know a little more about the penis pumps. What is the difference between the penis extender and the other pump that you sell. The extender is more expensive, but what does it do that the other does not? My husband has been complaining about the size of his penis for years, but I think it is fine. But you know how it is. When a person is not satisfied with something about his or her self it can be a source of low self esteem. :-[ Just like he has never complained about my small breast, but it bothers me and I am not as confident in that area as I could be. So if you can tell me more about this product, how it works and which one does what, I would be appreciative, and will purchase one or the other.

Thank You For All of Your Help,
Kay

K

kultzu

Hi Kay,

Welcome to the forum and Wow to breastfeeding to 5 kids :D.

There are quite a few women on this forum who are using the XL cups so that can be a solution for your sister. You didn't mention about her size exactly but for women that have larger size than D , they go with the XL ones. Please check the measurement from the link to product on this website.

For you, I suggest you go with medium cups that are suitable for a-b sizes. If that is not correct size for you , then you can trade them back with Lucy. She can replace for you with the correct ones. Again , please check the measurement of the product.
You should order a double system which consists of 2 cups , hoses, hand pump. It gives you much more convenient than a single system as you do not need to work on each breast separately and you can save half amount of time by using the double system.

I don't have any experience with another system than Noogleberry so I'll let others to comment on it. However, I still wish I had found the NB earlier :D.

Hope this helps,
Kultzu

U

umbasheer

Hi Kultzu: :)

And thanks for the info. I think that I am beyond excited thinking about the possibility of growing a larger bustline! ;D
And boy Kultzu, I hope I get to look like you when I grow up! Or maybe that would be when I grow out. I saw your picture and I'd have to say I hope my end results look that good. Can I ask what size cup you started out with?

Thanks,
Kay

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi and welcome !!!! this is a great forum.:
re your sister well Im size double D and I bought the noogleberry to firm my boobs a bit more (i had lemon shape ones ) I am using the large and almost fill it before I start but I must say that my top area is filling so yes it works well for firming up.
Ive only been using for about a week and am seeing results now.
In my case my boobs arnt getting bigger because the large is a bit small but they are more firm.
Now Im greedy and I wonder what I could achieve if I had a cup size that would stretch them lol...... good luck the customer support is awesome here love JellyDeeee.....

K

kultzu

Hi Kay,

I started off with an A size, breastfed my daughter for a year. I did not expect any results at all when I started with NB ( I guess you know what I mean, there are plenty of commercial products on the web and you never know for sure which ones are real until you have tried them) so I didn't have any 'before' photos taken :(. But some weeks later , I filled up small NB cups and couldn't wait to receive new medium cups from Lucy. I was very eager to keep up with my pace. I used it everday , once a day for half an hour before going to bed. Not long after that , I filled up the medium cups. That point as well I changed to bra size- B.

Then I needed to change to large cups. Having some problems not being able to place both cups on my chest same time at first so I pumped with single system. Not very comfortable and time consuming but I gave it a go. However, after pumping each side for about 20 mins I was able to use the double system...so all in all it would mean after 40 mins of pumping :(.

Don't remember exactly how long I kept doing that , perhaps you could find from my old posts, but one evening I tried both cups from the start and they worked. I could pump with a double system again ;D. I sent an email to Lucy right away for my good news.
I am now on C - cup and with my bra size as well , 32C or 70C.
My measurement : Underbust 71 cm , Bust size (around my breasts) 89 cm.
I pump nowadays like twice a week and I find out that when I don't pump , my bust size is 87 cm.

I also travel a lot and surely I do have NB with me ;).

Have a great day,
Kultzu

A

Ann

Hi Kay,
I've been using the NB system for almost a month and a half and have gained an inch. I also nursed 5 kids and have noticed not only growth but firmness, which is great. I hope I can achieve results like Kultzu and other successful NBers. I would recommend you try it. As for the cup size, what is your band measurement? I'd say to use the medium cups, but to have your band size just to make sure.

U

umbasheer

Hello Ann and All:

I do not wear regular bras and at the moment do not know where my tape measure is. I only wear sports bras and they do not give a cup size. So honestly I do not know what my cup is. I think I am a 36 A. Maybe a small b. But my sports bra is comfortable and is 36.

I am too excited and I plan to get the double breast pump system that comes with two different cup sizes off of ebay now. I can't afford it right now, but can you all tell me the advantage of having the rings for your cups, as opposed to using it without the rings. Maybe I will be able to afford rings some other time.

Thanks,
Kay

N

Natale69

Hi Kay,

May I suggest you get rid of the sports bras unless you are working out. By using the sports bra regularly you are compressing your breasts which is to opposite of what you are trying to achieve. When I started out on my journey I purchased a few new bras that were my 36 A almost a proper fit, and a new 38B so I could focus on my goal. Actually, my goal is to reach a C cup but I did not want to get my hopes up yet again and have them crushed like so many times before. But now that I am fitting into a 36B with pride I can continue on with my goal to reach 36C! So don't give up hope just continue to pump and you will reach your goal.

My significant other and I worked out also, however, we do not consider ourselves bodybuilders. We just enjoy exercise, with that said, I'm sure you can relate to what I am going to suggest. I approach my noogleberry use as an exercise routine therefore, I do a few extra things in addition to how my noogleberry.

First, when I am pumped up, I pull my shoulders back (trying to make my shoulder blades touch), this increases the pressure and the stretch and hold this position for long as possible. This is usually 30 seconds and then I release and repeat I try to do five sets of this each session. The other exercise I try to do is reaching up with one arm over my head for 30 seconds. I only do one arm and a time and don't reach too far because, if you do it will pop the seal and you have to start over. When you reach, you will still your muscles pull. Additionally, if you tried to housework that will cause the stretch that I can feel in my breasts.

I hope this helps you reach your goals whatever they may be! :)

regards,
Natale69