I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Good morning! While enjoying my coffee this morning I thought I would take a few photos of my girls. I am in my "jammies" for as long as I can. Hopefully this will post. This is my fourth time trying!!

Enjoy the day!
Tina

Attachments

• IMG_3040.jpg
    IMG_3040.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 151

noogler 24

wow tina may be the ones who have breasts naturally cant love theor girls this much like we do ;) the way we take their pictures n be happy to see them grow i was doing the same thing in front of miror ;)few minutes ago :D

noogler 24

oh wow..how beautiful . :)
i ll have to wait till winter season for showng my perky nipples off these days they just lye on my boobies flat except for sore days before periods

Tina A

Just for the heck of it, a few minutes ago I pumped up with some Large Noogle cups that I have. (I bought them for the hand pump seeing I was already using my XL's which I comfortably fill to about 1 1/2 inch of space left.) I completely filled them to the end. I couldn't believe it, my nipples were touching right next to the air hole. When I first got them last fall I tried them but I don't remember filling them like that. They actually felt really good on my nipples with the extreme pull. I am just not sure if they will leave me red on the outer half my boob. I will use them occasionally I guess as they left my nipples wet too. Some of my nipple cups do it too.

Keeping the pumps running! Tina

sullenplummet

Your progress is really awesome. Have you been taking any pills/hormones or did you achieve this growth from noogling alone?

Tina A

Hi. Enlargement continues. I have started wearing a bra ( yes I'm male) more often and had the last three days to myself working. Went o Lowes, lunch and other errands with just a black t-shirt on with a bra. Enjoyed every minute! I took a few pics to show how well noogling has worked. Keep pumping!!

Attachments

• IMG_3300.jpg
    IMG_3300.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3299.jpg
    IMG_3299.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 110

Tina A

Hi! Its been awhile since my last hello. Finally got out to hunt here in Michigan. First time in 37 years I wasn't out on opening day :( BUT, I did bring my Noogle cups! It was only 28 degrees F but it was nice. My second photo was about 5 minutes after taking them off after about a hour on. On other threads there has been talk about the rings or marks let from the cups. I get them too as you can see. They do go away but I am going to try 2" wide surgical tape when it comes to see if that will keep the cups from digging so much. I like higher pressure when I noogle. I will report on how it goes.

Enjoy the pump, Tina

PS those are XL cups. getting closer to the end!

Attachments

• huntup.jpg
    huntup.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 228
  • huntout.jpg
    huntout.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 236

noogler 24

awesomme...as always .. :) surgical tape sounds good but itbis gonna hurt taking it off .. :p ur marks are not as bad as mine my friend .. with only these deep marks i wouldn't think of any padding..i ll show you mine if i someday noogle without padding

Stopping by after my own absence. You never fail to impress. I think I've got good results but you are a star for current activity.
Yes, feels so good to have breasts to enjoy at any time.
I've been wearing a bra under daily work wear for a long while but not everyday. Some of my work areas are very hot and every layer is a handicap. Other days, if I'm outside in the winter, I wear full length foundation garments.

I'll make it a new project to post a few shots.

You've started a bra war! I posted a couple of favorites of mine... but really I'm just trying to keep up with the leader of the pack. Wow.... you've really got it going on!

Happy pumping. ;)

Tina A

Hi! I thought I would post a picture of me braless and start a braless war too!!! I love wearing Lularoe shirt dresses to bed with support hose and then lounge around in them too. I have continued to see growth in volume and some more protrusion. I certainly can not hide my boobs in anything I wear anymore. The lift I get when wearing a bra, unpadded for me, makes my breasts very "out there" and noticeable. I am loving it!! I always wanted to have my own feminine breasts and it still amazes me that I have been able to achieve this dream. I'm also posting picture of some new cups I got that are about the same base size as my xl contour but are shorter and more pointed. I enjoy wearing these a lot. They get my boobs pointy!! Well anyway, I hope to see more people post photos of their changes, it fun to cheer everyone on even though it may be quietly while sitting at the keyboard.

Tina

PS: in the braless pic I did not pump beforehand. That is the natural state of boobs now.

Attachments

• IMG_3746.jpg
    IMG_3746.jpg
    544.6 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_3728.jpg
    IMG_3728.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 184

Tina A

Hello and Merry Christmas to all who reads this. It's been quite some time since my last entry here. I have kept up on pumping but not as constant as I was able to in the past. I have had small gains, which is always good, but I really logged on to tell about this machine I got. It came was many cup sizes, I also use my noogle xxl cups which are bigger, but it is so amazing. It pumps on and off at controllable intervals and since using it I can see that with constant repeated use it will have a little quicker results. It feels fantastic as it pumps me up and releases and pumps me up etc. It is a white rectangular pump with 35 different cups attachments. Search Ebay under breast enlargement and you will see it. AS with any noogling, DON'T over do it!

Enjoy the pump!! Tina

Tina A

Hello! I thought I would give some year end stats for myself. A few years back when I had a bra fitting my measurements were 46+ under bust and about 50- over the nipples. I am now 54" over the nipples! I took this after about 3 days of no pumping. I think I was about 52 a year ago if my memory is correct. I certainly know I have had some good increase because my bras fill out very nice. I find my Wacoal bras in 42D fit me best right now. I didn't get to where I am at over night obviously, I read so many comments that "I saw no gain after 30 days of noogling," it takes time! After all look at how long it take a genetic female to develop, all to different sizes, its not in a few months. I have taken many supplements and used diet to I feel achieve what I have now. Patience is needed. I will add a couple current pics, hand in there and keep working at it!

Attachments

• IMG_5259S.jpg
    IMG_5259S.jpg
    905.8 KB · Views: 129