I'm gaining size!

K

kevlovs69

What an absolutely lovely pair of Breasts. I just ordered a set of Extra Large Contoured Cups I have 3 pics one and another as I am now and the other what I would like to achieve. Far right picture. Curious what size cups are you using and for how long ?
Kindest
Lyn
WOW look at them TITS

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyn234

Hi Tina,
Maybe if you use the contoured extra large Cups with the foam Cup rings, it should give you an extra 1/2 inch in length.
I am also working on my nipples as you can see they are quite large.
I am using a lip filler. to get them bigger.
Lynbreast2.jpg
breasts.jpg

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Tin - I think because he doesn't appear to speak English he just splatters pics everywhere, which hinders any serious conversations we might be having. I have tried before to ask him to stop. I know he might be proud of his boobs, but there is a time and place for it - not in the middle of our discussions!!! I'm fed up with him!

LaraB

Just a little update. I'm still gaining. I have been gaining fullness as well as protrusion. I just love how pointy they get after noogling for an hour. Only about a n inch of room left in my cups. Hey Noogleberry, can you make a larger breast cup?

Tina

Apparently I need to hold my phone differently. I'll repost later and hopefully get it right!
Very impressive! Aspirational!

LaraB

Hi! I thought I would post a picture of me braless and start a braless war too!!! I love wearing Lularoe shirt dresses to bed with support hose and then lounge around in them too. I have continued to see growth in volume and some more protrusion. I certainly can not hide my boobs in anything I wear anymore. The lift I get when wearing a bra, unpadded for me, makes my breasts very "out there" and noticeable. I am loving it!! I always wanted to have my own feminine breasts and it still amazes me that I have been able to achieve this dream. I'm also posting picture of some new cups I got that are about the same base size as my xl contour but are shorter and more pointed. I enjoy wearing these a lot. They get my boobs pointy!! Well anyway, I hope to see more people post photos of their changes, it fun to cheer everyone on even though it may be quietly while sitting at the keyboard.

Tina

PS: in the braless pic I did not pump beforehand. That is the natural state of boobs now.
your ribbed shirt makes your breasts look fabulous!

Tina Allen

Hello and Merry Christmas everyone! In my never ending quest to enlarge and to keep finding bigger cups (or whatever else works) I just got a set of 150ML cups that just showed up on ebay. They are a quite a bit larger than my XXL Noogle cups and I am very happy that I can continue with wider cups. I feel that using larger cups helps expand the base of the breast and you can control the length or pointiness by not drawing the breast all the way to the end. Of course i want both and am doing both. I will try to post some update photos before the end of the year.

Have fun everyone!!! Tina Allen

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hello and Merry Christmas everyone! In my never ending quest to enlarge and to keep finding bigger cups (or whatever else works) I just got a set of 150ML cups that just showed up on ebay. They are a quite a bit larger than my XXL Noogle cups and I am very happy that I can continue with wider cups. I feel that using larger cups helps expand the base of the breast and you can control the length or pointiness by not drawing the breast all the way to the end. Of course i want both and am doing both. I will try to post some update photos before the end of the year.

Have fun everyone!!! Tina Allen
I am looking for larger cups myself. What did you type into eBay to find those cups?

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Breast enlargement, breast enlargement cups, breast cups,

spudys

Vivian B
Hi. I've been around here a while but have not posted anything of my own experience. For a few years I have taken "breast growth" pills of a couple different brands on and off. Last spring I started again but continueously since. I also started pumping with cheap domes and enjoyed that greatly. I made my own that were 7" diameter by 3 1/2" deep. These started tp give me more volume than just protrusion. In December 2016 I bought some used NB xl's. Oh my gosh, they are so much better. Nice quality. I have been pretty regular using them since. I find also that when I am noogl'in I will flex and hold my chest muscles which has really firmed my breast nicely. I usually wear then for 1 to 2 hours at a time in the early morning, 4 to 6am while I am driving. I will again try to get in 30 to 60 minutes in the evening, and any other time I can. I love noogl'in. Two years ago I had no real "breast" just a normal man chest. I wish I would have chronicalled with pictures but I really didn't expect to be successful with any gain being male. I am currently about a 44C, but after a two hour pump session I am a full D cup. I do show in tee shirts now and I love it! I am going to just keep pumping and see how big it get.
Fantastic results for you. I wish I had mine looking like that

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hi. I have a couple photos of the 150ml cups I’ve been lovin! I am thinking I need bigger cups aready. Maybe that will make 180 or bigger. One can only hope.

Attachments

• 8EA65957-7659-408F-811F-E56E541F24B1.jpeg
    8EA65957-7659-408F-811F-E56E541F24B1.jpeg
    319.9 KB · Views: 124
  • AB808016-D98D-406E-A663-CC128AB718D3.jpeg
    AB808016-D98D-406E-A663-CC128AB718D3.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 124