Inbetween Dome Sizes...

Rachiex

Was just wondering Lucy...are there any plans on making inbetween size domes? I am looking for a dome inbetween the XL size and XXL size because the XL are too small width wise but not length wise and the XXLs are too large width wise!!

Any chance this can be looked into if there are enough people interested...? x

Stella

Have you looked into buying domes from another company? I thought NB had just added a new dome size that was between those two, but I may be wrong.

titlehere

I know this is old but couldn't find anything more recent. I'm in the same boat as the original poster. I'm filling out the XL but I know the XXL will be waaaay too big to fit on my chest (I mean, it goes from 14cm to 18cm). Does anyone know of something in-between these two widths?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
The next one is the CXL which isn't listed on the web site anymore but they did have a little stock left last I heard. You can ask Lucy about it at noogleberry.

DJ

James

dminer84 is right, probably the best answer, but since it is no longer listed as an option, I am not optimistic about being able to order it.

I suggest ordering just one XXL and add the pipe insulation as described in this thread "Re: New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!" under Support http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=1919.0 There is a good description on the first page and more pictures on pages 2 and 9. For your case you might try to put more silicon filler on the inside to make the pipe insulation inside diameter a little smaller.

Since the outside diameter will be so large, you will only be able to noogle one side at a time, so alternate sides every 7 to 15 minutes. How about updating your thread, and show us where you are at? Hope this helps. ;)

titlehere

thank you James and DJ for your replies! I will keep going at it with the XL for a while longer and then do as James suggested. I already do one at a time, so it won't be a big change for me. :]

I have also updated my stats thread, too.

thanks again!