is medium too big

Alexis_Hearts

I just became too depressed because the size of my chest. So I did some research and since then I have ordered the medium cups. I have a 36AAA chest, on a good day and I thought that the medium cups would work from looking on the website size chart but once i tried them on i started to think otherwise. for positioning I would think that you would want your nipples in the center of the cups. for me to do this I have to press the cups really hard on my chest and flex otherwise air escapes from the outside edge. using lots of lotion helps minimally. I use my phone to time the sessions but since I don't have 3 hands i have to put down the pump and pick up my phone to start the timer, but moving my arms moves the cups which causes the farting as air escapes. can anyone help ???

dl9812

Sounds like you have a small chest (rib cage, measure less than 27" under boobs?). Many in this situation noogle with one dome at a time until there is enough growth to allow both. Remember, massage, then oil, and drink lots of water. Pump several times a day if you can, you shouldn't need to do more than 1 hour each session. If you use one dome only, switch back and fourth during the hour, say 15 minutes each.

Good luck :)

Matt B

Hi Alexis,I don't think the mediums are too big,if you are a 36 band size.The nipples are going to go where the cups take them.the ideal scenario is the center,but if the breasts are too small the cups have nothing to pull into them;BUT-If you keep noogling you'll grow into them.Mine are never centered totally but I'm getting good growth.
If you check out the picture gallery,I'm sure you'll find someone close to your size,and they'll be glad to help.Also,there are many ideas on what does and doesn't work so you are going to find the best one for you.I don't know your age,but for me a good session every other day or so works well.I think of it like going to the gym.You don't work the same muscles every day,you let them rest so they can grow.Just a thought.

Hope this helped, ;) Matt B