Is noogleberry works for everyone?

aggiebooboo

I have order the small dome and am very excited and can’t wait to receive my NB.

I am 33 years old and I am very thin, just 100plbs.
I am 32AAA! Poor me!

I read some very successful post with very good results.
They are all some people with big boobs and became flat after weight losing. Or some with big boobs and became flat after breast feed!

Is there anyone who is neither of them has successful results?

ColleenL

Hi Aggie,

Im 27 and also very thin as well. I started NB in 2016 but no results as I was on and off it. However, I am now restarting NB and doing it daily. I will keep you updated. If you go to the stats or picture forum, you can see some people had successful.

Rebeyd

I have order the small dome and am very excited and can’t wait to receive my NB.

I am 33 years old and I am very thin, just 100plbs.
I am 32AAA! Poor me!

I read some very successful post with very good results.
They are all some people with big boobs and became flat after weight losing. Or some with big boobs and became flat after breast feed!

Is there anyone who is neither of them has successful results?
If you're consistent. I've been doing it mostly every day for 5 months and finally starting to see lasting results. Starting as a aa you have to be patient. Also started taking pueraria mirifica in my luteal phase

I've noticed that in order to keep the volume, you have to do it every day and for as many hours as possible. I try to even do up to ten hours if I can.