Is this odd?

Dannyboy

I’m a 63 year old male, a little on the large side and my boobs have started to take on a rather “boobular” shape. I pointed it out to my wife and told her if I was gonna have boobs I hope they were spectacular. I didn’t tell her I had ordered a system, which I am anxiously awaiting, and today I began taking Perfect Curves supplements. I’ve always wanted boobs and I believe it’s time to see how successfully I can develop. I appreciate any guidance you may offer and will do my best to keep you updated.

Attachments

• 29E9DFDC-C711-4661-93BC-443803738D96.jpeg
    29E9DFDC-C711-4661-93BC-443803738D96.jpeg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 33
K

kevlovs69

Wow it would work pretty good for you as you can see on my profile i have small boobs and I am not married been by myself for 18 +years yet I do have a girlfriend and she loves my breast ...lol so if you can keep it going please do and let this forum know okay we all love to hear from everyone female and males...kevlovs69..

Dannyboy

Thanks for the encouragement. Looking at your profile it seems you experienced fairly quick results. Hope mine are as impressive. Nice Tits.

K

kevlovs69

Way thank you. I hope you have some good results on your tits and we all would love to see some pictures of them boobs...