it is safe to use system non stop?

renata

Hi everyone! I am new here an thinking to get one of system. I heard about enhance system www.enhancebreastenlargement.com
and people keep telling that is the best system like you put brava,noogleberry,bosom beauty in one. and I notise you guys use a system non stop every day. when is time to stop? if you are happy with a results and you stop to use it will results stay permanent? i think is not healthy to use it all life for non stop.
any opinions?
sorry for my english

xxkeeleyketxx

HI renata,

Most noogleberry users only use the system for a few hours a day...
I use it for an hour in the morning & 2 hours at nite.I used the brava system before
& had to wear it at least 11 hours a nite & it was gruelling,noogleberry is a breath of fresh air!
I have been noogleing for nearly 3weeks &im already alot fuller in my breasts.
As for the results being permanant,afteryou reach the size you want to be,you would have to pump once or twice a week to keep the size(1 or 2hours a week)
Thats a little price 2 keeping the size you've gained.
I spent £500 on the brava & i WISH i had found noogleberry before i bought it!
For £35 its the cheapest & It works as just as good (if not better) than the other suction pumps.
Have you looked at the gallerys? If you haven't please look there :) :)
xxkeeleyketxx

xxkeeleyketxx

I've just visited that site & all i can say is that price is ridiculous!!
Noogleberry is no different from their product except its a manual pump (which is better)
For £35 you cant go wrong with noogleberry...
I would rather spend that & see results than buy an expensive system that does the exact same thing.
The thing is the women behind noogleberry isn't trying to rip people off,she wants to help women
get good results with noogleberry system for cheaper..

xxkeeleyketxx

D

daylight

even if it is all your life it is a maximum of once a week and only for 30 min. As kultzu and philli have mentioned.

its just like getting your facials done or doing your make up in the morning and taking a shower. I don't think 30 min in a week after recieving your results desired is a lot of time. Its definately worth it. 30 min is nothing.

OptimisticGirl

:D my only question now is "when can I think of keeping my desired size permanent?" :D

Don't be so skeptical, girl. I wish I hadn't been so skeptical. If I had ordered Noogleberry since I heard about it, I would have reached my goal long before now :D

Shygurl1

OptimisticGirl said:
Don't be so skeptical, girl. I wish I hadn't been so skeptical. If I had ordered Noogleberry since I heard about it, I would have reached my goal long before now

Yeah, I couldn't agree more! I 1st heard of Noogleberry when a member here starting using it on another forum back in summer of last year. I figured it wasn't worth buying and thought it was more like a temp fix (also I used to think it was a loud vacuum machine! lol) Then I came here after getting sick of herbs...God, I was totally shocked! :D That's when I knew I wasted precious time meddling with other stuff instead of NB. I certainly would be fitting into a 'B' bra by now, at least! ::)

So, yeah I definitely recommend trying this device out since it's cheapest!

Shygurl1

Hey optimistic,

I'm a growing AA cup. I only been doing NB for 3 weeks now, so still early. I'm hoping to get more growth in another week or so, filling the small domes would be great too by then! I'll measure and update my stat page next week, so if you'd like to you can check it out. I'll keep an eye on your page too. :)

renata

Thanks all for replies.
Does noogleberry domes are comfortable? It look a litlle bit too small compare with other companies. And does it come with a special bra to help to hold it? I still have a time for thinking,because I finished breast feeding 4 month ago,so I still have cuple months before I'll buy it. Definately I'll do something because now I am size A and my goal is full B. I really was thinking about surgery,but after lots of research I disaided not to do it,not because it's expensive,but because it's very dangerious. Now,after I found this kind of non surgical options it loks more than good.
Thank you all for support!

OptimisticGirl

Welcome renata,
I have heard that you have to wait at least 6 months after breast feeding to start NB, so there is still time for your consideration. In the mean time, you may try GrowYour, a massage technique, definitely effective with women who have just had kid like you. I know a girl growing 2 inch with that in only 2 months. I myself have grown with it, but because I have never had baby, so it took me over 1 month to gain only 0.5 inch and then I lose it very quickly. But I think thanks to that, I respond quite well with other massage technique and herbs that I take. My only problem is that all my growth went away when I stop. I guess it's because I do not have enough commitment to maintain for enough time. Hope I will with NB.

About buying NB. If there is no problem with shipping to your place, then I suggest you try the medium domes. If, like in my case, it may take more than 1 month for shipping from UK to my place, I think you may order both medium and large domes so that you do not have to wait for the large domes because you will soon want them ;D