It Worked!!

ItsOnlyMe46

I’m actually STUNNED right now! I bought the noogleberry breast enhancement system in Fall 2015. I used it faithfully with a breast enhancement cream, pill and serum system. After about 8 months of using everything as directed, I stopped using it all. My life just got SO crazy, I couldn’t use it and be faithful to it. I’ve been a size 36 C my ENTIRE adult life! I know my breasts look fuller, but my bras were so old, it never occurred to me that they were becoming too small - or that the ones I was buying at the discount stores were too small.

Things are finally starting to get better in my life and I wanted to treat myself to new bras. The ones I have are so old and warn, I can’t continue wearing them. Yesterday, I went to Victoria’s Secret to buy new bras and low and behold, I’m NOW a 36 D!!! YES!!! I’m a D-Cup! I was so shocked!!! I had no idea I’d grown an entire cup size! It’s been almost 2 years since I stopped using it! I actually put the thought of bigger brests out of my mind with all the upheaval that was going on. Needless to say I’m ecstatic that they got bigger and STAYED bigger. I may continue to my goal of DD a little later this year, but I’m very happy with the extra cup size I have gained. Thank you Noogleberry!!!