J's Boobie Venture

jyano

I'm so excited to have discovered the noogleberry as I've used some form of NBE on and off for the past 12 years with little to no result. I've always hated my boobs but refuse to get implants (I may consider fat transfer in the future). I was most recently on PM and massaging with flax seed oil and EPO and have now switched to BO (Swansons, 500mg's 3x per day) and take collagen at night and whey protein during the day. I tend to develop intra-uterine polyps so if the noogleberry works I will stop using supplements.

I am 5'1", 112 lbs, age 34 and size 34A. I think my band size is actually 32, but 32A cups are tight and I don't fill out the tops of 32B's. Anyhow, the goal is 32C, or at least a nice rounder shape. I have 2 kids that I breastfed for about 2 years each (I was so surprised I could produce milk that I didn't want to stop!) - this really changed the shape of my breasts, they are somewhat saggy and assymetrical, but I'm pretty sure before being pregnant I had tuberous breast deformity with huge puffy areolas and am glad that's not much of an issue now.

So for the past 4 days I've been noogling 1-3 hours, mostly at night and am able to fall asleep while noogling. I use the medium domes. I do not want my 6 year old catching me noogling as she asks too many questions, so nighttime is all I can manage. These pictures are from today before noogling, but I haven't had any permanent swelling so far. I get some swelling when I take the domes off, but that lasts about an hours. Any suggestions are welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_2161.jpg
    IMG_2161.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2165.jpg
    IMG_2165.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 51

jyano

So I've been noogling everyday for 2 weeks for 2-5 hours per day and have been taping my nipples/areolas. I'm mildly concerned that the tuberous characteristics are becoming more defined & the small lumps on my areolas are also swelling.... but I continue on.

Still taking 1250 mgs of BO, maca, protein, and collagen. I'm adding L-arginine and progesterone cream once they come in the mail. These are some pictures after noogling for a couple hours, the swelling goes away after an hour or so. Hoping for more swelling soon.

Attachments

• IMG_2283.jpg
    IMG_2283.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2278.jpg
    IMG_2278.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 53

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
2 weeks is a drop in the bucket of time/effort for noogling. It really takes quite a bit of repeated effort. However, you might be overdoing it a bit for the 2-5 hours. You need to give your skin time to adapt and condition to the vacuum and stretching. Initially, I think it is best to do no more than an hour twice a day with mild to moderate pressures. After that, you can slowly increase pressure and time.

As for the swelling in the bumps/lumps on the areola, those are oil glands and I suspect you're having a mild allergic reaction to the tape. You should switch or stop using tape altogether. I have yet to see anyone's nipples expand out of propotion to their breasts and to me it seems to be a complication that just isn't necessary.

My best advice would to be learn to listen to your body in shorter sessions first. I know how impatient I can get because I want my breasts "now" and many others share this tendency. However after a year so far, I've learned to just relax, enjoy the process and wait for the happy surprises.

DJ

jyano

Thanks for the input DMiner. I will stop using the tape for the time being, the nipple & areola seems to swell regardless of whether the tape is there or not. I can only do one session at night & I'm somewhat successful sleeping with them on....I was hoping for quicker Brava-like results by doing longer sessions. What's method worked for you best - pump and hold, pump and release, 7:2?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I mix it up alot. I've found a single method usually loses effectiveness over time. I do 15:5, 30-60 min holds and even sleeping with them. Also, I do alot of massage and added light nipple pumping recently. Each of us will respond differently and at different rates but only with repeated application will things eventually grow. In a year's time, I was flat and now starting to grow into 38C. Many ladies grow way faster than me so just keep at it and don't worry over the "daily" changes.

DJ

jyano

I'm one month into my NB journey and my breasts now completely fills out a 32B (well, a lightly lined Calvin Klein 32B which I believe runs small) for most of the day. I've quite taping my areolas down so no more rashes developing from the tape but....my montgomery oil glands (thank you DJ I've had no idea what those were since they developed when I was about 16) are HUGE - like nipple-size huge - after pumping and I can clearly see the collagen band around my puffy areolas. I guess that confirms I have tuberous breasts.

Nevertheless, I believe bigger is better so I'm going to continue pumping 3-4 hours per day, taking 1500mg of BO, maca and L-arginine while trying to do the myofascial release massage Noodles had suggested in one of her posts to loosen the collagen bands. I'll let you know if that makes a difference. I'm almost completely filling out the medium domes and have ordered the CL's with hopes that the growth isn't all concentrated into the areola area. I might try taping down the areolas again, maybe with different tape. Is anyone using anything other than tape to prevent their areolas & nipples from expanding?

beckums

Hi there! Welcome to the forum.
I myself have had some success in shape alteration, as I see you have noticed :).
So here's some quick tips before hubby gets in:
Flaxseed oil improves collegan, I have found that using it as my lubricant medium is very good for our kind of breasts.
(It also improves circulation) I got mine at the local grocery store for under 8$
I found that I wanted to improve width growth over projection , so I allow myself to fill the sides of the domes no more than an inch
if you are pressing against the sides further up, you are increasing projection growth (I.e right behind the nipples) and not lateral growth, side boob.
Dj informed me of a useful tip for underboob developement, he suggested we lie back and raise our butt In the air (reverse incline) to improve underboob suction.
I have done this everyday since. I can say that I have underboob like I'd never imagined possible. Not that of a woman without tuberous breasts, but certainly enough to make note of.
hopefully these tips can help you on your journey!
Good luck!
Noodle

beckums

I'd like to make a second note:
I just checked your photos in large scale,
I have to say, besides puffy areolas (and not very at that)
I don't feel you have many Tuberous charecteriests if at all
I think that flaxseed and myofascial release will be your ticket to rounded breasts
gl!

jyano

Thanks for all your tips Noodle! I've been trying to avoid the urge to pump until I practically fill the medium cups to avoid concentrating swelling and growth into the areola. Anxiously awaiting delivery of my large cups.

I'm posting the right breast when it's all warmed up, and this ones definitely quite tubey... the left is a little less tuberous however both were able to produce a pretty good amount of breastmilk with lots of Fenugreek, Fennel and Mothers Milk tea.

Attachments

• IMG_2617.jpg
    IMG_2617.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 65

beckums

I sometimes jiggle my nipples to push the tissue from the areola to the base.
Be sure to focus the myofascia massage on the tissue behind the nipple and to include the flaxseed oil :)

jyano

Thanks Noodle for the suggestion - I'm finding that massaging and stretching the collagen bands around my areola and pushing the tissue from the areola back into the breast is actually working!!! I got my contoured large cups yesterday and used them for the first time last night for about 5 hours and it gives me much better swelling.

These are update pictures for my first 5 weeks of noogling, 8 hours after the last session. I still have the same shape issues, but there's a distinct difference in size and am now a full 34A or 32B (rather than a half empty one). Still taking 1000 - 1500 mg's of BO and 250mg of L-Arginine. Massaging with progesterone cream and coconut oil. So far so good.

Attachments

• IMG_2706.jpg
    IMG_2706.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2707.jpg
    IMG_2707.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 74