just connectiong with you all again

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi wonderful girls and guys xoxoxox, Ive been away for a few months !!!! just come back from japan awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme did a singing contract !!!! glamour boobs the lot lol..... havent noogled for a while lost lots of weight down to 59 kilos but still got boob he heeeeeeeeeee.. hope your all well Philli are you 38 zzzz yet ???? or Kultz are you 34 zzz yet ???? and dear Dixie how are you ??? what about twinlepose how are you ? so many precious friends here ho[e to learn my boob growing tips from you all hi mumma bear and all of you love Jellyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........

K

kultzu

Hi and big hugs back at ya, Jelly !

Never been to Japan but would really love to visit one day ! ;) Sounds like great trips , load of singing together with your glamour boobs ! Wonderful !

I haven't been poting here much lately either but still checking-in every now and then.

Enjoy noogling,
Kultzu

M

Mumma Bear

Hey JellyDeeee!!! I was wondering yesterday how you were going?! Glamour Boobs - I love it!!! xoxox

T

tavia

hi jellydee, i havnt really shared any threads with you but have read yours , so just wanna say hello, and glad you had a wonderfull trip and welcome back, x

D

Dixieland

JellyDeeee!!!
;D I've missed you! ;D
:) Glad everything went well in Japan...and excited that you are back! I would love to hear you sing sometime! That would be awesome! Were you trying to lose lots of weight?
Lots of
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland

P

Philli

Yoo hooooo, Jelly Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Hi Darling. Hubby says you've been in Hentai Land with all those buxom girlies. Welcome back. I'm not quite ZZZZZ yet, but I'm working on them.

J

jellyDeeeee

Hey hey all. wow I feel loved thankyou for the warm welcome home !!! ( just makes me want to Jiggle them lol.......) well so Philli let me know her progress how are the rest of you going ?? I want detail feel sooooooooooo behind lol..... any new tips re getting rid of red/ bruises !!! get this my husband is asking me to noogle again !!!!!! Im glad hes got the courage to ask ! I lost a bit due to the weight loss yes I was workin g on it been pole dancing too lol... just enjoying being a woman and feeling sexy hes never seen me on a pole as it is girls only but you should feel your muscles after one session lol... so many of you taKING PM iVE BEEN DOING THAT FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW LOVE IT FOR MENOPAUSE AND FOR GREAT SKINand nails hugs too you all tell me whos growing ??? love Jellyeeeeeeeeeee.................

P

Philli

Hiya Jellyyyyyyyy again.. I posted these pics back in September..thought you might like to see. The second one was before we got the XLs last year. The first one was taken in September this year.

Attachments

• 09_23_1.JPEG
    09_23_1.JPEG
    13.7 KB · Views: 224
  • Blue 5.jpg
    Blue 5.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 208
T

tavia

OMG philli, you can REALLLY see the BIG difference between the two, dam hun, u look great.
what am i doing messing about, i better slap my self and get my domes on. ;) ;D

D

Dixieland

Philli,
Do you still pump daily to maintain your size? You look awesome! I want to look like that! ;D
Hugs and Kisses :-*
Dixieland

P

Philli

Thanks for the compliments girls. Yes I still pump in the morning while hubby and I drink our coffee and smoke that first ciggy. It's become a routine now. I usually only give the girls about 20 minutes each.

J

jellyDeeeee

now thats the philly I like to run head TO HEAD WITH !!!! lol.. we can only get bigger lol.. at this point your a little bigger than me. got to get noogling again I love you all here xoxoxoxo

T

tavia

cant wait untill i get 2 the stage that u (jelly), philli, kultzu are all at when you can take a couple of weeks off and know that it wont be as hard to build your boobs up again, u have seen the potential and know how long it takes and sort of know yr boobs and nb routines really well.
i dont know if u understand what im on about ;D
well done all of u for what u have acheived, ive just got to get through that boob battle stage and then ill be on my way, along with others x

J

jellyDeeeee

youll get there TT time effort perseverence, step by step gentle pacient efforts love jelly xoxoxox I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nooooooooooooogling lol...

J

jellyDeeeee

Hullo you wonderful friends xoxoxoxoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p :p :p :p :p
Im back again i need to boob swell again Ive b een away so much and dont take my noogle with me. I am petrified of security taking them out in front of my buisness collegues lol.....

is there a newer better xl cup ???? Phili have you used it ???? what have I been missing on here ? apart from wondeful girls love Jelly Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........................

P

Philli

Hiya Jelly, good to see you are still alive and kicking. New XL???, I dont think so.. you know Lucy produced them in a thicker material some time ago, but still the same size. Presently, she is trying to get a 1000cc dome produced..(the XL is 1500cc)..along the lines of the Chinese ones that I use...and fill. Stay tuned.

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi ya wonderful philli xoxoxoxoxo thankyou for responding girl how are ya boobs growing ????
yep that was it the thicker one I dont have that yet !!!!! and I use my others so cautiously as I busted a couple of pairs. how far can you fill the new ones ? love Jelly

P

Philli

Good Morning from Cold snowy brrrrrrrrr Germany. Anybody seen Spring yet? On the XLs I get full skin contact up to the 3 1/2 inch mark at initial 'pump up'. over a 20 min period with gentle occassional pumping I can make it to 4 inches, but it really sucks my boobs inside out and they stay red all day. So, I've stopped being greedy and just stay at pump up level and when I remove them my boobies are still normal colour and stay bulging all day.