Just getting started!!

Moonmama

EDIT **** I'd like to delete this post but don't know how :( I accidentally moved it then reposted it thinking I could delete this one but I can't figure it out. SORRY GUYS!!!!****
Hi guys! I received my noogles about 2.5 weeks ago, but just finally made a username for the forum. I'm so excited to be getting started. I'm not sure if I've noticed growth yet, but I've only been going at it 2.5 weeks for about 30 minutes- an hour once a day and sometimes twice a day. Theorist photo is from a few months ago before noogling. I started out at 32 b/c (not really sure because I take hormonal birth control and I think that took me up from a natural b to a c cup. Id eventually like to stop taking it and switch to something else after I get some growth from the noogleberry :) )
Supplements: I got a free bottle of "Miracle bust" so I've been taking that? I'm not entirely sure if it's helping but I'd like to find one that does if anyone has any suggestions
Extra: I try to do a chi massage 100 rounds every day. Also wanting to work with metaphysical manifestation stuff like law of attraction, affirmations, subliminal messaging, etc.. If anyone has any successes with that please let me know.
Goal: my same shape of breasts but a 32 DD please!
I am using the medium cups at the moment and my nipple almost touches the metal thing, with oil it does. I have a large set as well, I'm not sure when to start using them? Also I don't get much swelling after noogling. I don't really mind though, I'm more concerned with long term progress.

I'll post a 1 month mark photo in a week or so without noodling before. It's kind of hard because I feel like my breasts fluctuate so much with hormones, but I'll do a 1 month for sure.
Thank you!! Good luck to you all!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 336
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 328