Ladies, before you try Brava or Bosom Beauty...

T

tweety21ca

...try Noogleberry!

I have used all three and so far Noogleberry is the least expensive, least painful (no skin problems like Brava or extreme pressure like Bosom Beauty) and has the quickest growth. The initial swelling after use isn't the same as the Brava or Bosom Beauty but it seems to last a lot longer through the day. Maybe because it's less intrusive and gives your body a chance to get used to it?

Noogleberry is also giving me the rounded, full shape I've always wanted. I'm very happy so far! I've used it about 2 months, not very consistently - 1-2 times per day for an hour each and missed some days.

Even if it's not permanent and you need to keep topping up every so often, it's so worth it, and much better than trying the pills that (for me and many others) didn't work or messed with your hormones. Good luck and don't get discouraged. I've been working on a B cup since I was 18. I tried pills then the vacuum method which I grew from an AA to small B. A small C is my ultimate goal.

C

cj

Hi tweety21ca. Thanks for the encouraging post, and congratulations on your results!

Have you been pumping and then "Airlocking" the breasts? Or, have you been pumping, holding for 30 seconds, and then deflating/releasing? I don't know whether it's best to follow the "pump-and-then-deflate" method (like exercising the breasts). Or whether it's best to pump them up (so they fill the tops of the cups), and then freeze them in that position (by Airlocking them). Which method have you been using?

T

tweety21ca

I usually pump them up until I can feel a pull (I release if its hurts) and then pump every few minutes when I start to lose suction or can handle a little more. I use my large Bosom Beauty domes which are bigger than the NB ones, and fill them up after an hour of pumping. Occassionally I release the pressure completely and then re-pump as in the exercise method you mentioned.

C

cj

tweety21ca said:
I usually pump them up until I can feel a pull (I release if its hurts) and then pump every few minutes when I start to lose suction or can handle a little more.

Thanks! That's exactly what I've been doing. Been using the NB for 3 weeks now, and I am slowly starting to see some noticeable fullness (beyond the immediate swelling). I will keep at it.

C

claire123456

are the results long lasting with noogleberry? and how long does it take for the results to show?

T

tweety21ca

I noticed a difference within the first month. My bras fit better and breasts appeared rounder.

I've only taken a 2 week break, and didn't lose any growth, so I'm not sure how lasting it is.

R

ronda93550

Good Morning to all. I am new here but have been pumping for sometime now. I can fill the large domes now after about 30 minutes of pumping. I love the fullness and roundness of the breasts. Happy to be here.

Love Ronda

T

tweety21ca

Welcome! I'm loving my Noogleberry too! It's so much easier to use and no more nightmares about expensive ($200+) Brava domes collapsing on me.