Lady Marmalade Stats

LadyMarmalade

Hello everyone. I have been a lurker for a couple weeks now and this is my first post. I have ordered my noogleberry last January 7, and still waiting. Here are my starting stats.

Height: 5'0
Weight: 90 pounds
Across nipples: 31.5
Underbust: 28
Waist: 23
Hips: 32

I am 33 years old and have one kid whom I have breastfed. Also I have been taking herbs and supplements to help with my natural breast enhancement journey. I hope my noogleberry arrives today so I can start pumping and possibly do my first update in the morning.

LadyMarmalade

This is my 9th day of noogling and I just got the most swelling I've had so far. I have mentioned I'm taking herbs too but no growing pains whatsoever. I'm looking into upping my dose. But I got so excited today after a noogled for 2 hours and saw the swelling. It doesn't show much in the picture, but I put my A cups bra on and my boobs were all over the map. Tons of spillage. I just recently found out thru lurking here that I have been wearing the wrong bra size all my life. With my measurements I should be wearing a 28D, been wearing 32A. I am holding off on buying new bras yet until the 3 month mark.
First picture is my starting pic before I started noogleberry 10 days ago.
I'm also using the medium cups, noogling for at least an hour a day the past 9 days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 36

LadyMarmalade

I am two weeks in. I started with semi empty boobs due to pregnancy and breastfeeding and now I feel like they are filling out. Boobs are perkier. The second picture is right after noogling. I will post a pic of me early in the morning right before I noodle on my next update. My swelling would usually last 3-4 hours. Anyways I still don't experience any growing pains. So I may add chasteberry to my herbal regimen to get some progesterone level up. Also I have heard good things about MSM.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 21