Lady's Progress

LadyAspen

Hi everyone!! <3
My noogle just came in today and I'm pumping as we speak. I'm really excited because I have got the XL noogle because I want to become one busty girl lol!! I figure is keep a diary here and watch my progress :)
In the process of losing weight but my boobs can fit barely in a B cup bra and I'd love to be a D cup or even a DD cup!!
Currently they're 38 inches across the nip (not swollen)

Today is 10/13/20

Attachments

• rsz_img_20201013_121239.jpg
    rsz_img_20201013_121239.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 64

LovelyAlways

Best of luck! It would be a dream for me to even reach your starting size, lol! Keep us updated! Don't forgot to massage often and use oil or cream before and after pumping!

LadyAspen

Today is October 14, 2020 my first day of pumping was exciting!! I pumped for about an hour in total!
10 minutes then a little break, then another 10 minutes then break and finally another 10 minutes then break. I was getting use to it and I found out laying down was best for me to put on the XL by myself :)
Finally after getting use to it I then pumped for 30 minutes nonstop I woke up sore today but, I know I got to stay consistent so pumping again today for another 30 minutes to maybe an hour :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_20201014_110243.jpg
    IMG_20201014_110243.jpg
    711.8 KB · Views: 83

LovelyAlways

Yes, laying down helps a lot! Glad you are taking breaks after 10 minutes, and make sure to massage when you're taking the break! Excited for you! But don't overdo it, be gentle on your body. Too much pressure can do some damage (I'm sure you've read plenty on this forum). Hope you get great results!!!
Also, do you drink water while you're pumping? That's important too!

M

maksimovic

Today is October 14, 2020 my first day of pumping was exciting!! I pumped for about an hour in total!
10 minutes then a little break, then another 10 minutes then break and finally another 10 minutes then break. I was getting use to it and I found out laying down was best for me to put on the XL by myself :)
Finally after getting use to it I then pumped for 30 minutes nonstop I woke up sore today but, I know I got to stay consistent so pumping again today for another 30 minutes to maybe an hour :eek:
bonjour c'est quelle tailles les dôme pour moi xl sur la photos répond moi merci

Attachments

• WIN_20201007_06_48_52_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201007_06_48_52_Pro.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 30

LadyAspen

Thank you for the tip, Lovely.
I will drink water maybe tea while pumping!! I don't pump too hard only because the girl do hurt if I do that lol
Yesterday only pumped for an hour after taking breaks I want to pump for an hour today non stop!! I think I grew an inch because when I measure I'm now 39 in across the nip (not swollen)

Today is 10/15/20

Also here are pictures of how big the XL cup is in U.S inches

Attachments

• rsz_img_20201015_114238.jpg
    rsz_img_20201015_114238.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 33
  • rsz_img_20201015_114259.jpg
    rsz_img_20201015_114259.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 33

Lyn234

Hi,
I just ordered the normal XL Cups to replace a set of contoured cups. One of the Cup's Airlock started leaking. If you decide to pump longer may I recommend the silicone cup rings which will make it more comfortable.
I usually pump all night and get great results.
Good luck and enjoy ;)

LadyAspen

Good day everyone!! Been a busy couple of days so sorry but, I didn't forget to pump those busy days probably not as long as I wanted but, I am staying consistent.

I have grown a inch I can confidently say I'm now 39 inches across the nip (not swollen) dunno if I can sleep with these things on lol but, I am going to invest in my next pay period in some silicone rings to make things more comfortable the only discomfort I experience is the skin around the armpit.

However I'm ecstatic that I grew an inch already!!