Leg Magic

M

Mumma Bear

So has anyone tried or owns the Leg Magic exerciser? My elder daughter and I like the look of it - and it means no excuses for not exercising when it's raining. I like bike riding for a leg/tush workout, but after a big stack at the end of last year I haven't been game to get back on. We'd love to loose some slight saddlebags and just generally get fitter - I'm on a bit of a self-improvement bender thanks to NB. Would love your comments negative and positive if it's worth the money. Thanks Nooglers!! Onwards and Outwards!! (not the saddlebags though!)

C

catsrule

what is it exactly?? I have never heard of it! could you provide more info? thanks!!

M

Mumma Bear

Thanks Sissy - that's great - looks pretty good. I think we'll pick one up on ebay soon - I'll be sure to report back!

Catsrule - just pop Leg Magic into google images and you should get some pics of it - it's a leg exerciser you stand on.

M

Mumma Bear

So I've had my Leg Magic for a few weeks now and while my legs still can't make anything disappear or pull rabbits out of hats, they are looking pretty good already!! Even though it only takes a few minutes out of your day, it's such targeted exercise that results seem to come pretty easily. My legs are looking much more lean and toned, so hopefully my derriere gets some of that soon too! I've really noticed my legs are so much stronger - just walking up stairs is a lot easier, so it's definitely doing something.

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi girls hey 2 mins of net time yay...... well I just bought a leg magic on ebay sure hope it does me good lol..... it was a great price !!!! where are you all you wonderful people Ive missed you love jelly...

Rachiex

I have a leg magic that I bought from a friend at work but it's sitting in my wardrobe under a pile of clothes at the moment! You've just inspired me to go and dig it out and get working on those thighs of mine!

I read somewhere (may even have been on another part of the forum) that it is suggested thst people don't buy direct from the company as lots of people have said that the customer service wasn't so good and they had problems with being charged twice etc...x x x x

J

jellyDeeeee

he he mumma bear inspired me !! I got mine for $42. aus so im happy Ill let you know how I go lol...

M

Mumma Bear

wow - $42! Great work Jelly! Have you also tried standing on it sideways and doing the movement? I don't know if it's recommended for this use, but I've been working both sides sideways into my reps as well as the normal front on - I think this targets your tummy v well.

J

jellyDeeeee

Mumma do you mean both feet having toes face out and heels face eachother like in ballet ??? Jelly oxoox

M

Mumma Bear

ouch - not with my joints Jelly! ;)

I was meaning that your whole body is turned 90 degrees to the left or right of where it is usually positioned on the leg magic. Please let me know if I'm still being as clear as mud! :)

J

jellyDeeeee

hey mumma maybe you and I can make the sequel dvd ( Mumma Jelly"S fab workout ?) lol...... love Jelly....

S

sissy2345

I got the leg magic today as a present, I am so very sore. I do feel it in my thighs, hips, & butt after only 2x for less than one minute each. This will be a snap to do several times daily. I've taken measurements and will post in a couple of weeks.

Anastasia916

Hmm, I seen one of these in the store here a few times, I was thinking of getting it. But I'm more so looking for something for cardio for when I can't jog outside. Is this a good cardio work out as well?

S

sissy2345

I don't think that you can get much cardio from this, as I don't think anyone could do this longer than a few minutes, and that would be building up to that after alot of use. I workout 4-5 times weekly, and it will be months before I can do even 2 minutes at a time. I haven't looked at the DVD yet, but a few of the reviews on amazon.com mention a more rounded workout if you do the whole 13 minutes, but they say it includes floor exercises off the machine, but still no cardio. I walk, do alot of lunges, have the Pilate's power gym and haven't been using it consistently but when I did it was great. I just got this to help my thighs along. If you want to try one, some of the bigger sporting goods stores like Dick's have them on display assembled. Also you can read the amazon reviews, pretty helpful if you are deciding to get one.

Anastasia916

I can't go to Dick's lol. I'm in GTMO, Cuba, we only have one store lol. It's like the size of a super walmart, and they have the leg magick there, but not on display. I might get it anyway, it's not expensive there. I normally jog or do jump roping for cardio, but when it's raining or too hot outside I can't do it or can't do it for long.

J

jellyDeeeee

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Im glad I got mine from ebay $30.00 au its toned those thighs lol.. love Jelly.

S

sissy2345

Hi Jelly, I feel it in my butt, but the reviews say it really does not work the butt the way they say it will. Did you see any results in that area, lifting or shaping? Thanks.

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi sissy yes I have but I do the whole program of moves look it up on u tube the excersices that are based around the machine using it as a prop help too. I am liking the lift in my but LOl... love Jelly....

LithaLascivious

I know that this topic is old, but I am going to be purchasing a leg magic next month and I was wondering if anyone had updated results…

My lower body has always been overweight and this looks perfect for my tiny apartment, I’ll post pics and stats once I’ve ordered it…