Leg Magic

t-bug

I got mine at a garage sale for $12.50! I left it at my parents when I came up to school so I haven't had a chance to use it for any length of time although I've tested it out and it really worked the back and inner parts of my thighs.

Rachiex

Got mine for £20 and it's one of the best £20 I ever spent! Toned my thighs up and made them look leaner and I think also made my bottom a lot more toned. I've not used it in a while because I had lipo on my thighs but I'm starting back up tomorrow because it's been long enough recovery time.

Does anyone know if there are any waist exercises to do on it? I lost the booklet I got with it and need to lose weight there...! X

Paloma

I'm not really one for gadgets, i hate having to store them all... but I really love and recommend the FIRM workout dvds - they combine weights with cardio and really shape me up good! YOu do have a couple "gadgets" with these workouts since you need weights and a "fanny lifter" which is really just an 8 inch box you can step on. I had my brother make me one out of wood so that it looks nicer, I can use it as a little table, and i didn't have to buy their overpriced plastic one. works great!

Rachiex

a 'fanny lifter'.....!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a bit of a double take there - fanny means something else in England!! ;D Had to laugh!

Have re-started using my Leg Magic. Last time I used it for about 3 minutes or so every day and noticed that my thighs and bottom were firmer and more toned and now I want that back...!