lets increase swelling

noogler 24

hi all nooglers..i am writing this thread because today i swell more than ever..for those who just started and dont swell much or the swelling doesnot last much, i was whining few days ago that i swell only 1to 2 cm at max..it is my 40th day today..you know what,today i had time so i noogled for 2 hrs..instead of 1 hr usual..and i was surprised to see swelling..i thought ok is that it? i mean why i never had common sense to think tbat the more you noogle the more you swell..i drank some water n noogled for another hr (i do PR 15:5 ) and woahhh..i swell 4cm ❤..so if anyone out there is worried for lack of swelling..just drink more n noogle more..and lets grow or boobies real nice sooner..best of luck fellows :)

noogler 24

it has been 50 days since i started n i measure 1.25 cm up 12 hrs after noogling..making me a fuller A cup from small A....m so scared to loose it after my periods though :eek: (expected to start soon) "i cant believe i have grown"..dont know if i ll loose it if i dont noogle for 2 days..i just want this increase to stay ..m so 8n love with the growth n m so scared to loose it ..what if it isnt growth yet!

James

Don't be upset at loosing some. NBE is a long term process, 1cm per month is good progress. ☺

noogler 24

mmm..did it ever happen to anybody that suddenly..u stop swelling?
i m on 4th day of my periods n m n ot at swelling since 3 days..may be 1 cm max.m not sure of that though..neither at night nor at morning..i do drink water whole day..i pumped for 4 hr 15:5 just now..but i swell bare 1 to half cm if at all .i skipped my morning shift today to see if makes difference.so now after 20 hrs of noogling i was 86 cm(85 when i started 2 months ago)..n after 4 hrs i dnt see any big difference in my size..i used to swell up to 88 cm before this :(

noogler 24

exam ahead cnt noogle twice..while studyng i noogle once for 2 to 3 hrs .this ll keep happning this whole monthmi might not noogle in last 1 or 2 weeks if m too stressed..s8mce periods are over..i m.measurng 85.5 24 hrs aftr noogling but oets face it..it ll go again when i have periods at end of aug :( ..

noogler 24

may be i ws pumping too much gentle in lat 2 months..for 4 5 hrs though..i have started pumpng bit harder since 2 days..lets hope if it kicks in any growth..
m.barely an A..

noogler 24

well..after 2 hrs pumping i was 88 n aftr 3rd hr 87 again..i wonder why that happened.and yeah..i didnt swell any bigger than i used to with gentle pumpng for same no of hrs..so..is that a good idea to pump till boobs are light red n one more pump wd be painful ..but i try to keep very little painful if any..previously i wd jst pump so much as to keep cups in olace n rimg marks wd go in 30 min ..these rings marks are so much more deeper n darker ..advise anybody?

James

Usual benchmark is 24 hours to decide between swelling and growth. Those ring marks should go away in less than 30 minutes, best to take the cups off about every 15 minutes and then massage for a couple minutes especially around where the rings appear to avoid ring marks. Were you having trouble uploading a picture? Click on "Attachments and other options"just below the text box.

noogler 24

thank you james.when i noogle for an hr yes the marks vanish in 15bnin.but when i noogle for many (3,4)hrs they stay fr an hr approx.m gnna start my session..let me show u the photos aftr 4 hrs :)

noogler 24

since i bend over my book(have to study for exam while noogling)so cup indents under my boob..marks on other sides of boob are less horrible even after kinda hard pump..nt hard enough to make my breasts pulled painfully though
(i have a dream to post full.pics only when i have grown t C..so i can say loookk from smallest A t full C with a nice cute n hot cleavage.yes we did it )so i jst posted this much now

Attachments

• 20180804_040751.jpg
    20180804_040751.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 244

noogler 24

look..marks on sides are so fade
also..i swell 1 to 2 cm in morning 2 to 3 at night..bo red marks no giant swelling no red boobs even immediately after so i dont pump crazy hard..cup indents more i think..it is CL cup

noogler 24

is it normal for a small A cup to swell 1 to 2 after 3 hrs 20:5 session..with good watr intake n massage before noogling .or this system is nt working for me at all..i m confused.startd at 85..i stayed 86 last month n now too but 85 again when periods set in last week...n i swell upto 87 to 87.5 ..even after my recent start with hard pumping no increase has happned..i m kind of sad now..2 months is mt much tim but..things shd start happening at least..i just noogled for 4 hrs n i m 87.5..sometimes i feel aftr 2 hrs noogle i was bigger and aftr another 2 hrs some of the swelling has lost..i have experienced it so.many times.

noogler 24

i have something to whine about daily..but i wannt to have smt by 3rd month..i cant wait to see AT LEAST START of progress more thn that :(

noogler 24

ooo boy! 1 cm swellng aftr 3 hrs noogling. ? 1 drank 2 glass water while noogling..i started with 5 min masage..what the hell... :'( i think m gomna stop noogling soon forever..there is no way i can see a tiny bit of growth by end of aug i.e 3rd month..i hvnt evn had nice swellng yet :-\ i wd measure 86 between sessions previously..now m 85 again..n swell to 86 cm.. i feel like banging my head against wall right now

noogler 24

i ll do pump n hold woth lesser pressure tomo n see if that helps.i cant see any other thing that i cd do..can anybody give suggestions..