lil_sweet

L

lil_sweet

Weight: 105 lbs.
Height: 5'2
Cup size: 32a
Measurement around bust: 31.5
Breastfed: Yes (Mother of a 2 yr. old, stopped 1 year ago)

Started: 2/4/09

It has been just about two weeks of pumping and after the first week, I had already felt some more volume in my boobs! Which lasted hours after my session. My bra actually fit a little more snuggly as well. :D The only problem is I changed my routine from a morning and night session of 30 minutes a day and I tried adding an additional third session in the afternoon... Yesterday, I felt like I lost my growth and am back to where I started. :( Is it possible to overpump or maybe my body is becoming complacent and not building tissue, any suggestions? Because I am a stay at home mom, I wouldn't mind putting in extra time, but I'm wondering if it is possible to overpump?? Thank you all in advance for your help, this forum is so supportive and it really makes me feel like we're all in this together. Congratulations to all of you who have had great results... maybe you can shed some of that light and knowledge on me. ;)

Of course, I will maintain pumping and keep you all updated on my progress.

jinj

heY!!!! lil_sweet, your profile is ALMOST the same as mine!!!!! i am 5'2" too and... 105-110lbs (i havne't weighted myself in ages haha)

.. mm i dont think there's overpumping, as many people do it over many hours (firstweek i even had a couple 6-hour days..)
.. but i guess i will wait for others' response, since i am a beginner as well, jsut started on 1/30 =)

lets get that boobies going!!!! ;D

L

lil_sweet

Thanks Jinj for your thoughts! I love your enthusiasm, yea let's get the boobies growing, haha. :D 6 hour days huh? Wow, that's great -are you seeing results yet? I know it may be too soon to tell ...as it seems from reading through much of the forum that many users have had the best results after 3 months of use.

I was just wondering if it's normal for your boobs to go back down even when it looked like you were progressing and how to pump with the most effect. ??? If some of the longer users could confirm the theory of "pumping longer is better," it would be a great help because I really would dedicate the extra time if I know the results are more likely to come with the extra pumping. Thanks y'all. :)

K

kultzu

Hi lil_sweet ,

I must say 'me too' got carried away on pumping at the beginning with my NB Journey. But because I work in the office and also have to travel due to my job so I couldn't pump more than once a day in the evening. I found that it worked for me as it was the schedule that suited me best.

I don't see the harm of pumping several times a day as long as you can control the pressure and not the hurt yourself (and boobies of course). I didn't like and still don't like the red rings after taking the cups off so having to pump once a day (30 mins) gave me opportunity to see my boobs without them (red rings).

So just a couple of things to remember
- Dont overpump..you would get pain or (too many) red dots or blisters (hate them)
- Find the schedule that suits your most and stick with it
- Take a break ( a day or two ) if you get any of those from the first bullet. There is no need to carry on , you should cure them first.

I am sure you can find much much more tips from old posts on this forum. ;)

Enjoy pumping,
Kultzu

jinj

i dunno if longer = better result.
i saw from roxy's post saying pumping 1/2 hour vs. 1 hour gave her the same swelling.

however, because i saw ppl pumping 10 hours with brava, i wanted to try pumping long hours with my enhance (i ordered NB too, will come soon i hope) and b/c mine is a suction thing, i dunno if it's as strong as NB.....

but i do notice the longer i pump, the more swelling i get...probably b/c it takes time for mine to swell wiht suction? i dunno, i need to test out the pump when it arrives.....but nowadays i cna't do 6 hour.s. i just do a 2 1/2-hour to 1-hour sessions one after another...

i wanna get faster results tats why i squeezed in extra hours... but i know we need to be patient..

L

lil_sweet

Thank you Kultzu for taking the time to post & give me some helpful advice! I definitely have not experienced any of the bruising as I am fairly gentle while building up pressure and maintaining it once I feel that pull (strong, yet not painful). The forum can be overwhelming, and I didn't really see anything about longer sessions. Hopefully I can still gain some insight from those who have gone long hours and seen a positive benefit from this method.

Jinj, that is exactly what I was thinking! Because the Brava system requires 10 hours of wear, would we gain better results with the Noogleberry system by using it for longer periods of time? ???

I am remaining dedicated and I really do believe this system will work, it just takes time & dedication. I had actually looked into the Brava system, but I could not believe the price and it guaranteed no results. The price of Noogleberry you really can't beat.
Thanks so much Lucy!
I remember reading in another forum to keep positive thoughts (much like how "the secret" concept works) and use SS and PP (Slow, Steady, Patience & Perseverance).

Cheers!..to bigger boobies for us all. ;)