Lip Pump

S

sissy2345

I've been wanting to try this pump for a while, but read somewhere that it stretches the skin from nose to mouth. I almost ordered it about a month ago, read through their forum (every post for the 3rd time again). It seems to me like it would be the same concept of brava or noogleberry pumps....over time tissue expansion would take place.

Please do let us know if you try it. And you've got me convinced to reconsider the leg magic! Are you finding it makes your legs leaner rather than muscular??

Thanks,

Sissy

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Sissy - I've just updated in the Leg Magic thread - it's giving more of a lean effect than a muscular effect - I think because you don't need to use it for long at all (a minute or two, twice or more times a day). If you spent hours on it (which would be pretty much impossible!) then maybe you'd see a lot more muscle. Just a theory....

beeper12

I have this device - I bought it a few months ago. I'm wondering if I gave up on it too soon. After the "conditioning period" it certainly did make my lips HUGE - but it's only lasting 20 minutes! I've read through the forum and some ladies get lasting swelling for the whole day.

I wonder if its like NB - the swelling will last only with prolonged use?

I would definitely give it a try though! It's not scary at all and so easy to use!

L

Lululu

I love the way big lips are 'in' these days although I wish they had been 30 years ago - I suffered a tortured childhood of being called Mick Jagger and Hoover Lips because I was full lipped - the good news is now they look a good size when all of those girls who teased me are now ladies with thin lips!! (although most of them have got ample bosoms so I guess you can't have everything!!) L x

Rachiex

Maybe there's some sort of karma going on there Lululu with the other ladies having thin lips - you'll soon have the boobies and the lips! I have one of these lip pumps on my watch list on ebay but I don't know whether to buy it yet... Maybe it would stretch the skin around the lips so it can wrinkle more easily?... Has anyone tried it over a long time? x

beeper12

Like I said in my earlier post here, I do have this - although I haven't tried it long term because I got frustrated when the results didn't last longer than 20 min.

Someone in another post mentioned trying a noogleberry cup and pumping the lips up that way.

Lucy mentioned they are waiting on a new, small cup that could fit around the lip area (I think it's meant for "down there" ha!)

Anyway - as soon as the new cup is in I'll be trying it out!

beeper12

Lucy and I talked about this via email - when I was ordering everything for the first time.

I think this new, small cup is technically for the labia but would fit over the lips as well.

As soon as Lucy gets it in (she said a few weeks) I think we should give it a try!!

Rachiex

Oh my goodness! I remember someone coming onto the forum to ask about labia pumps but I didn't know people actually did it? Is it because some girls are small down there and want to be bigger? I really don't get why...

Thanks for the info Beeper - I'd definitely like to try it when it's ready.

x x x x

M

Mumma Bear

I have a lip pump! And yes, just using it up there not down there LOL. Dropped a hint to hubby and got it for my b'day Monday, now on the third day of use. Noticing a difference already and it seems to last all day - it seems very effective even though you only use it for a few seconds. Soon I'll be adopting kids from 3rd world countries.... ;)

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Daylight - it's the same one from the original post in this thread, not the NB one. The packaging was fine - it's quite nicely presented. Me on day 4 ---> :-* :D

M

Mumma Bear

Hi there - going well with it - the start-up guide in the kit is rather over-cautious. They suggest a 2 week conditioning period with sessions of only a few seconds. Well my lips must be pretty tough, as I'm doing 3 min sessions after 1 week - almost doubles the size of your lips (although it deflates after an hour). No bruising or pain - in fact they seem healthier. I've always had pale lips that go blue in the cold very easily, and since I started with the lip pump they are much more red and tingly. The shape seems more defined too - and the lip pump centers most of the pull in the centre, so it gives a 'pouty' effect rather than just enlarging the lips all over.

It's not something that will give you permanently enormous lips in the first week, but I'm approaching it just like the NB system - something that works in the long term, just fit it into your routine and don't track your progress too obsessively - patience pays off in the end!

J

jellyDeeeee

Ohhhhh Im excited about this how about taking gelatine as well eg protien/ cooagen lots of girls clain thier lips ( upper lol....) get bigger with collagen caps or gelatine any comments ????
also wonderup has a lip enlarger too... just google wonderup which is a very good herbal breast enhancer and youll find the lip pump. My noogleberry is my favourite toy lol....

M

Mumma Bear

UPDATE ....OK - it's been a month now and I would definitely say my lips have become more defined and a little fleshier.

M

Mumma Bear

Gosh, I'm not sure - I've been just using it in one quick session (1 min? 2mins?) in the morning and then another one if I remember in the evening. So it really hardly takes any time at all.

M

mountaintop

Hi there, I got one of the luscious lip pumpers about a month or so ago. I have to be really careful because it can easier give me a purple shadow above my upper lip that lasts all day. I can now sort of feel when the suction is too much. I think it's making a difference. I'm mainly interested in arresting the dreaded shrinking wrinkling upper lip scenario that seems to plague women as they get older. I'm hoping that I can maintain fuller lips by using this device. It's not as straightforward as noogling though. Less control, hard to maintain suction - even for 10 seconds. sheesh....the struggles to maintain to ole bod.....h

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi girls does it give a great look jusy for the day like noogleberry ???????????? love JellyEeeeeeeeeeeee