Lip Pump

beeper12

I can't wait to be a tester for this! As soon as I get the pump, I'll take some "before" pics and document the experience for everyone!

Thank you to Lucy for giving me this opportunity!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi, many thanks and soon within a day or 2 the lip pumps will be on available on the website and the same discount will apply.

I will start a new section on the home page for the Lip Pump soon so we can read beeper12 ’s and Anastasia’s feedback with pics hopefully and we can keep this section going if it proves successful.

Best wishes

Lucy :-*

Hope123

hi i orderd my noogleberry med sytem onjan19 2011 and it is feb3 2011 and i live in the new york in the bronx how much longer do i have to wait

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Hope123. you need to check out this thread;

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2754.msg28222.html#msg28222

Best wishes

Lucy :)

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
For the Lip Plump, wow. I try this and I have shapely lips already. The pump sucked my upper lip into the hole my upper lip was swollen for two days. So I tried this again I didnt get suction as well so I sucked both of my lips in and then I placed them back into the lip pump it worked. I believe you may suck your lips in for around five minutes before you put the lip pump on and it will work. You then gain a great suction for plumper lips. I would buy two one for home & one for my purse... 2 to go!

If I was trying to gain fuller lips I would swell by sucking my lips in for five minutes & The placing the lip pump on.. As i Stated I have full lips so when I got a suction my lip was swollen for two days.... In my opinion

Well designed product

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi soonenough, it will be on the website soon and we have them available now so just email me if you want one and i can sort something out with discount.

Best wishes

beeper12

Got my lip pump yesterday!

The instructions are pretty clear - essentially you have to condition your lips for 10-14 days by doing 5, two-second pumps per day.

I imagine you don't start seeing lasting results until your lips are conditioned for the 2 weeks. Until then it's slow and steady.

I have really thin lips so I probably wont be a quick responder anyway.

I'll keep everyone posted!

Anastasia916

Beeper, I got mine today and I feel the same. I didn't see results after first use, so I think the real results are after the conditioning process, so we'll see. My lips aren't thin but my mouth is small and I would mind the lips being a lil fuller. But so far like the pump, very nice quality.

beeper12

It's been a week since I've been using the pump, and so far so good! I take it easy and don't overdo it - so that no bruising occurs.

I can definitely get a moderate plump going after use, however, right now it only lasts a few minutes. I hope that over time, the plump will last longer and longer.

Some tips:
- I actually use the lip pump "upside down", to fit the shape of my face better.
-When I place it on my mouth, I suck in the air to keep it snug, then I pull the handle out
Another plus - my lips actually seem to have improved circulation, and are a lot less dry than they normally are!

beeper12

Also, I wanted to add that you should play around with the placement of the pump on your lips - certain placements will catch your upper lip more than your lower, and vice versa.

K

KittyKat

Guys, those of you who had decided to take the HA supplement for lip plumping and skin, aren't you worried about the side effects? I did research and read that HA plays a part in 'spreading' cancer tissues as well as raising the blood pressure... I found out about the supplement a while ago and wanted to try it, but when I read about the side effects I got majorly put off. I don't know...I mean I would like to try it, but at 21, I don't want to become dependent on the potentially good effects of it and hinder my health. I wonder if the research is accurate.

Anastasia916

Hey sorry all, forgot to check in on this. I haven't had time lately to use the lip pump or breast pump, it's been hectic because I'm moving on the 9th. So I'm hoping after I fly out and there's not as much going on I can stay more committed to pumping. When I do have time though I use the lip pump while noogling the boobs haha. Find it easier to remember that way. So I don't want to report results (they have been minimal) since I haven't been able to be consistent with it like I need to be. So after the move and when I can I will definitely try my best to be more consistent with it and post pics. I did take before pics so we'll see.

K

KittyKat

Bump!
I'm so curious about this topic? Any progress for anybody?

M

mariela

i wait that lucy will make a lip pump that stretch only the lips. that device seem like stretch other parts of face :-\

carlynd

Any update on this? I can't find it in the webstore yet and I'm in the UK so would prefer to buy from noogleberry :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi carlynd! we have the lip pump in stock and it appear to work well.

If you email me at lucy@noogleberry.com i can give you more details etc.

best wishes

cupcakes

Does anyone want my lip pump? I don't have the noogleberry one, I have the jolie lip pump that I haven't used in forever so I want to get rid of it.