Lip Pump

Anastasia916

I heard the jolie lip pump is better than the luscious lips one, I don't have either so wouldn't know, and I believe people using either pump also take collagen and HA supplements. In theory a pump should make them bigger but maybe they need a longer session to make permanent growth?

wannabecee

Anastasia, believe it or not I want to get that Jolie lip pump thing!! how crazy is that since the other one doesn't really work.. :p

i wonder how long i'd have to pump the lips to get something permanent.. ???

SaveTheTaTas

Can it just be used on one lip?? I have a bigger bottom lip and a smaller top lip.. I only want to plump up the top one a tad.

M

Mumma Bear

I've been using my Luscious Lips pump for almost a year now - just once a day for approx 1 min. While my lips aren't enormous now, they are definitely a little fleshier and the shape is more defined. I don't have before and after pics I'm really sorry - I wish I did as I'd like to see the difference for myself! If you could be bothered using it a few times a day I think you could get very nice results. I'm just using it to ward off that lip-thinning that starts to happen in your 40's.

wannabecee

so u use it for one minute total once a day? do you do this before bed or in the morning?

that's great news Mumma Bear since my lips are seriously thinning... :(

i use it for 2 12 second pulls on most days

M

Mumma Bear

That's right - in the morning for 1 min approx. I also forgot to write that my lips have more colour now too - they were very pale before, now they are pink :)

t-bug

It reminds me of that machine in Monsters Inc where they steal the screams from kids and it comes off the monster and he's got huge pouty lips lol

T

tpurple

There is a great book by Carole Maggio called Facercise, I have used these techniques for years, and people notice a difference, There is lip plumper excersize that you can do anywhere

SaveTheTaTas

I finally got the JolieLips plumper in the mail, it is HUGE! It encompasses way more than my lips. I tried it a few times to condition my lips with, but how is this supposed to work on just the lips? i'm afraid it's gonna make my face saggy.

kikidi

Hi New here my first post. I am using the Limp Pump I bought from Caroline Facial Exercise. It does work, it's like everything else, you need to keep using it. At one stage my husband said that I over pumped because they were quite large. I couldn't do without it now, really good product. Happy pumping Kikidi x

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Lip plump, Luscious Lips uhmmm I wonder as i have luscious lips already. I will love to try this on my upper lip to just very well see the effect. I will let you all know as it how it turns out as it sounds like lip swelling. When I wake up every morning my lips are swelled, lol. Will love to see if all goes well I will put a beautiful design on my luscious lips, maybe a purple heart as this is my favorite color, also baby blue my zodiac sign. Sounds like a great thing for smaller lips we'll see.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi All, we have just finished making the lip pump and it is modelled on the luscious lips one, so it works well.

I have uploaded a picture. As you can see, it has got a built in vacuum pump so you don’t need a separate one.

It will be available on the website soon but you may want to wait until we get some feedback from our first few users who will be giving feedback once they have tried it.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

Attachments

• Lippump1.JPG
    Lippump1.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 267

MaylorT

I'd definitely give this lip pump a try from Noogleberry! ;) Just having temporary results would be fun. I'd love to see some before and after pics though of people here to see just how effective it would be.

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
It looks nice and simple then what I had pictured, lol. It looks very sleek and comfortable for the lips. Ive never heard of any kind of lip cup before. So I had no ideal but this looks like a cute little cosmetic enhancer for the lips.