Long time user, infrequent poster, new pumps

Briannam81

So, I've been a long time user of the noogleberry products, and breast enlargement pumps in general. Let me start out by saying I am a MTF transgender, who started pumping before my public transition. I started out many years ago with the cheap eBay versions that were pretty much adult toys. However, I soon found I outgrew these, and needed to move to something bigger than the cheap toys had. So I found a noogleberry XL was the next step up. I ordered a set of the round ones, as they were most similar to the Asian toy versions. I used these for a long time until they actually ended up cracking at the base. Working with noogleberry support, I decided to order the contoured base XL cups, and they've been working great off and on for the last couple of years. VERY sturdy. I used the plastic pump they came with until that broke and became unrepairable (I'd tried several times), and ended up getting the Harbor Freight brake bleeder vacuum pump which has been awesome. I've had to replace the swivel point with a bolt, and the gauge clear cover part is cracked, and I need to put new plumbing tape on the gauge as it's pretty lose now, but it works. I've found a sweet spot starting with 250-300 mmHg, then once the boob all settle in after a few minutes, I can go up to about 400 mmHg with no negative effects. Then I can maintain this pressure for however long I want. I've found that any more than that and I get the suction blisters. From my experience over the years, this is something that happens, and is not a horrible thing. I just stop pumping until they heal and then I can start back up, being careful not to overdo it. I've recently been almost filling up the XL cups now, and have ordered the XXL cups. These don't have built in airlocks, so I ordered those and some tubing. Thankfully they have the same female connector as what was already on the hand pump, so I don't have to pull hoses every time I pump. Unfortunately the packing was very very minimal, just a thin layer of bubble wrap, no peanuts, newspaper, nothing. And so the one on the outside arrived severely cracked at the connector point. I've replied back to my order email which should go to sales@noogleberry, so hopefully they can provide a solution. It still seems to work, but I have my doubts as to how long. The other dome, while not cracked, appears to have been a used return. Since it was not cracked, and I know how sturdy the contoured cups are, I didn't even mention this in my email. But as a long time user of the product, I thought it worth mentioning to others. I'm still confident in their products though, as I went from a large A cup to a small C cup. This has not been a quick change like I've mentioned. I usually pump for 45 min to an hour at a time, at around 300-400 mmHg. This is my personal sweet spot, and I know this will be different for others. I hope to achieve at least a full C cup, if not a small D cup, as I know the XXL and XL aren't a huge difference in size. I'm not expecting 2 cup sizes in growth :) As a transgender person who thankfully had enough "moobs" to fill a padded A cup, I'm very happy with the results I've achieved, and recommend them to anybody who asks me about how I got here. Most of my trans friends who have been on hormones for years are jealous, and don't believe I haven't even started hormones. Sorry for the massive wall of text, but if anybody has any questions, feel free to reply back. I haven't been very active in the forum, but since I've made this post, I will be on here more frequently. I will also update with my experience in hopefully resolving the damaged dome.

Brianna

Briannam81

The first 3 are in the same 38b bra. The last one was last night in a 40d bra.

Attachments

• Layer 1 copy_3.png
    Layer 1 copy_3.png
    568.5 KB · Views: 5,366

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
That's some nice boobage!! How long have you been pumping? And what size domes are you using? How long have you been pumping?

Briannam81

Thanks! I know the top right picture was from April of 2015. I believe I was still using the Chinese pumps at that time. The bottom left was June of 2016, and by then I was using an XL noogleberry dome as I had outgrown the Chinese ones. I was a decent 38b with those domes. I've actually had 2 sets of the XL domes, as my first set was the kind that was thin at the bottom and eventually cracked. The thicker bottom has been great and lasted a very long time now. Those got me up to a 38c. I bought the XXL domes recently, just got them on Friday. I was running out of room in the XL, had to upgrade. Now I'm pretty sure I'm going to be at least a 38D, but I think I'll get to DD after enough use. I'm wearing a D now and I'm only able to get and 2/3 of the suction I was getting from the XL domes, so I that's why I think I'll probably surpass the D cup. I've been pretty lucky, but I've worked hard for it.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I am currently using the XXL domes as well. What's the difference between the XL domes and the XXL domes? I skipped the XL domes. Wondering if I should've gotten the XL's!!

Briannam81

Depending on the XL domes, they may have built in airlocks. Plus, they are a bit smaller in diameter as well as height. They're a good stepping stone to the XXL domes. But I'm happier with the XXL domes. I finally feel like I'm getting to where I want to be.

Briannam81

I was finally able to get back in to the forum! (Thanks Lucy!) Quite a few updates as well. I finally moved up to the XXXL dome. There was only one left in stock, so I grabbed it as quick as I could I've had it for a few weeks now and I'm VERY happy with it. I thought I would want 2 domes, but honestly, I think I like the results from the single one better. Due to the dome edges bumping up against each other when double pumping, you get a gap in your cleavage. You don't get that when using just the one. It takes twice as long of course, but, I think it's worth it in the end.

I also switched from the metal cheapo "brake hose self-bleeder" hand pump, to a more expensive version (but plastic), thinking it might be better. My gauge lost the plastic front cover, the main pivot point rivet was replaced with a nut/bolt, and general other wear and tear caused me to decide to move on. After using the "upgraded" version, I'm not sure it's much better. The release valve is much more comfortable than the pin point (the plastic cover fell off long ago) of my metal one, and the gauge is maybe slightly better on the plastic one. However, I went on eBay and ordered an electric pump only from a breast milk pumping set. I'm sure it'll take some rigging to get it to fit as I know the hose sizes will be different. Hopefully my local hardware store can be of some use there. But the maximum suction of the electric pump seems to be about the same mmHg (units of vacuum) as what I tend to max out on with my hand pump, so, as long as it can reach something near that point, I think it might work. I'll have to let you know when it arrives and I get it set up.

As for my progress, I'm up to about a decent (all of these are padded push up sizes unless otherwise noted, as honestly, that's all i wear lol) C on average, though I drop to a B if I skip a day. Right after pumping, I'm getting closer to (if not actually) a D cup than I ever thought possible. In 2009 I started out with the "toys" you can get at adult stores, moved on to the cheap Asian "cupping" versions, until I finally outgrew the largest those came in and finally found Noogleberry. I'm so glad I did, and haven't looked back. Even convinced some of my transgender female cohorts to try it out :). Haven't been able to convince any cisgender friends, they seem to find it too painful even at the slightest suction. I guess motivation is a driving factor in doing this.

One last thing before I go. It's my own fault, but I've developed quite the scarring over time. I tried too hard to rush things, and I ended up getting too many blisters. I'd really a break until they healed and try again, only to do it to myself again at some point. I haven't had that problem since moving to the XXXL dome though, but, I imagine it'll just be a matter of time. I'm working harder on knowing my limits (having a hand pump with a gauge is a MUST to avoid blisters), so hopefully they will be a thing of the past and my skin can finally heal. But even if they never go away, I consider it a small price to pay for everything I've gained. I mean, even surgery leaves scars, and I haven't had anywhere near that cost, and mine won't "expire" and have to be replaced like surgical solutions. There's my overly long update. I'll attach some before and more recent after pictures. Good luck to you all and happy Noogling! :)

For the picture, the top left was in 2013 after finally getting serious with the process in general and moving to the "cupping" system mentioned above. Wearing a heavily padded 38 A cup bra. The top right was recent in a padded push up (and squish together with laces) 38C, and the bottom is a non-padded 40B. The B does look awesome, but it's up a band size, so it's my normal "C" and hopefully not far from a 38D/40C.

Attachments

• pixlr_20190114112300227.jpg
    pixlr_20190114112300227.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 1,898