Longer swelling retention with NB

T

tweety21ca

I've used Brava and Bosom Beauty for 3 cycles each and although the initial swelling was significantly more than the NB, the NB swelling and plumpness seems to last a lot longer! When I use it consistently (2-3 times per day) there is still noticable swelling the next day. I'm not sure what the science is behind this but I know what I see in the mirror and on the measuring tape. I enjoy the boost to completely fill out my bras. My 34B bras still have a little room so it's nice to have a little extra size.

Meryy Christmas & a Happy New Year!

L

Louise1982

Nice to find someone else who's tried all the suction methods!

Few questions:

With the NB how long do you pump for?
Do you pump up and down or pump up and lock off?
How hard do you do it compared to the feel of the BB?

How long did you leave the Brava on for each night?
Did you use the samrtbox / airlock?
Did it feel tight?

What setting did you select on the BB?
How long did you use it for?
How many times per day?
Morning / evening or both?
What position was the strength wheel?

I don't think I'll ever be able to use the NB cups as they're too wide and not deep enough, so when I'm truly done with Brava and BB I'll probably keep topped up by using the NB pump with the BB cups. I have a theory that it's more to do with the strength of the suction and not taking too long a rest from it rather than actual continuous hours of wear.

T

tweety21ca

I usually pump for an hour in the morning. I have my coffee, surf the net and just leave the pump at my side. When I think I could use more suction I pump a bit more. I don't use as much as I should - I would like to use it consistently in the morning and night for at least an hour. I think the pressure is about half of what the BB is, and because you can control it it's not painful. The BB forces your tissue to stretch, while the NB lets the tissue "rest" and adjust before the next pumping. The swelling is about half, but seems to retain longer over all compared to the BB.

I used to wear Brava for about 12-14 hours per night. I would come home from work and pretty much put it on right after my shower. I practically lived in the thing! If I was home all weekend I would wear it for 20 hours with a few hours in between, but it didn't seem to make that big of a difference, so I think your theory is right: less wear time & shorter breaks vs. continuous wear. The swelling didn't last any longer and they didn't seem a whole lot bigger. I used the airlock for all 3 cycles and never had any problems. I may have broke a seal a couple times altogether but that was from excessive movement. The domes stayed tight all night, plus the extra suction was great for domes that were getting worn out.

I used the massage setting with BB. The suck was just too much. And I used at about 3/4 suction. I used it for 3 cycles of 8 weeks, once per day for an hour. I tried doing it twice a day, but it was just too much. I used it in the morning - for some reason I got the best swelling then!

L

Louise1982

Thanks for your detailed reply, interesting that you say you got more swelling in the morning with BB as a few other people have noticed the same, guess I'll have to get up early!