Looking for some encouragement

Nimi87

Hello
I have been noogling for 9months now not constantly , I am starting to see more swelling but it goes down very quickly.. I am
Not seeing results :( I need some encouragement please , can you answer with the following ;

How much inches you started
How much inches you gained
How long have you been noogling and how many times a day?

Thank you all in advancing for answering to give some encouragements !

femdom

for myself, i work at home. my root problem is that wife does not accept my gender transition so i was inconsistent with my noogle. what i have discovered is consistency is the key. the solution is daily swelling for growth but not too hard. not sure if you saw my post but i modified a bra ... poked holes in the end and connected my cups. that allows them to not fall off when pumping but also allows me to pump lower pressure which means i am growing. suggestion ... stay 5 lbs or less of pressure. just enough to feel the suction but not enough for any level of pain.

so to answer question. when i started or in my case-restarted i was total flat chested and haven't noogled in a long time. so far, non-pump meaning two mornings ago i measure my chest, i am 40 inches in the band but i am 41 inches for my bust. now this morning the actual measurement was 42 inches for bust but then i noogled yesterday for 30 minutes and have done several chest messages during the day. the final question you have is how long noogling in total thru the last 6 years is on and off and i don't have a count. how many times do noogle depends on the day of the week. wife has thursdays off and then off on the weekends. so i am getting up middle of the night, closing my door and noogle for 1 hour. however, monday, tuesday, and wednesday, and then on friday, i noogle after she leaves for work at 745am off and on all day until 6 pm. i take it off for lunch time nap or if i have to run to the store.

on the side of encouragement, we have a choice ... we want quick ... then get breast augmentation. silicone breast implants don't work around ovens so i can't bake anymore and i love to bake and cook. plus, every 10 years max you have to be "re-inspected" to make sure there are no leaks which again costs more money. so add the costs up of initial surgery then every say 7 years (just to be safe) to end of your life is how much $ in total cost. to me spending 1.5 years hibernating at home, growing my breasts, and becoming a full-time woman including surgery is worth it too me. example of the formula...initial surgery at 40, then 47, then 54, then 61, etc. $10K and then add $10K every 7 year increment. too expensive for me.

the key is there is another breast pump that is really expensive. i can't think of the name, not sold anymore, but they use computers to watch the pressure on the breasts. as that company says "low" and "slow" and their other comment that triggered things working is you have to pump 8 to 10 hours per day 7 days per week for 10 weeks just to go up one cup and that was for "cis" women not transgenders. if you want pictures look for "blister solution" and you see my picture there. my math is work at home, pump 8 hours per day even off days and then round up the time to say 12 weeks means "A" cup to "D" cup in a year. I read somewhere someone want from flat chested to D cup in 1.5 years. so the question for me is 2 years isolation to pump or $50K in breast expense and I can't bake because silicone doesn't do well around ovens. I know, I have a wig and this wig is limited to 350 degrees but prior to that i melted one of my wigs which is now i learned about the heat limit. i have to open the oven, let the hot air out then i can read in to get the roast or bread, etc.

bra measurement ... measure you band meaning under the breast and then measure the length of the noogle cup you are using and get the bra that is designed for that cup. for me, i am using the "large" breast cups now and i had to get an "F" cup bra so the noogles would go inside the bra. then poking holes in the bra and screwing down the tubing keeps them in place. i had was the bra but i never detach the cups only the tubing. every 3 months or so i will post pictures of my progress.

i hope this helps. happy noogle ...

garys

for myself, i work at home. my root problem is that wife does not accept my gender transition so i was inconsistent with my noogle. what i have discovered is consistency is the key. the solution is daily swelling for growth but not too hard. not sure if you saw my post but i modified a bra ... poked holes in the end and connected my cups. that allows them to not fall off when pumping but also allows me to pump lower pressure which means i am growing. suggestion ... stay 5 lbs or less of pressure. just enough to feel the suction but not enough for any level of pain.

so to answer question. when i started or in my case-restarted i was total flat chested and haven't noogled in a long time. so far, non-pump meaning two mornings ago i measure my chest, i am 40 inches in the band but i am 41 inches for my bust. now this morning the actual measurement was 42 inches for bust but then i noogled yesterday for 30 minutes and have done several chest messages during the day. the final question you have is how long noogling in total thru the last 6 years is on and off and i don't have a count. how many times do noogle depends on the day of the week. wife has thursdays off and then off on the weekends. so i am getting up middle of the night, closing my door and noogle for 1 hour. however, monday, tuesday, and wednesday, and then on friday, i noogle after she leaves for work at 745am off and on all day until 6 pm. i take it off for lunch time nap or if i have to run to the store.

on the side of encouragement, we have a choice ... we want quick ... then get breast augmentation. silicone breast implants don't work around ovens so i can't bake anymore and i love to bake and cook. plus, every 10 years max you have to be "re-inspected" to make sure there are no leaks which again costs more money. so add the costs up of initial surgery then every say 7 years (just to be safe) to end of your life is how much $ in total cost. to me spending 1.5 years hibernating at home, growing my breasts, and becoming a full-time woman including surgery is worth it too me. example of the formula...initial surgery at 40, then 47, then 54, then 61, etc. $10K and then add $10K every 7 year increment. too expensive for me.

the key is there is another breast pump that is really expensive. i can't think of the name, not sold anymore, but they use computers to watch the pressure on the breasts. as that company says "low" and "slow" and their other comment that triggered things working is you have to pump 8 to 10 hours per day 7 days per week for 10 weeks just to go up one cup and that was for "cis" women not transgenders. if you want pictures look for "blister solution" and you see my picture there. my math is work at home, pump 8 hours per day even off days and then round up the time to say 12 weeks means "A" cup to "D" cup in a year. I read somewhere someone want from flat chested to D cup in 1.5 years. so the question for me is 2 years isolation to pump or $50K in breast expense and I can't bake because silicone doesn't do well around ovens. I know, I have a wig and this wig is limited to 350 degrees but prior to that i melted one of my wigs which is now i learned about the heat limit. i have to open the oven, let the hot air out then i can read in to get the roast or bread, etc.

bra measurement ... measure you band meaning under the breast and then measure the length of the noogle cup you are using and get the bra that is designed for that cup. for me, i am using the "large" breast cups now and i had to get an "F" cup bra so the noogles would go inside the bra. then poking holes in the bra and screwing down the tubing keeps them in place. i had was the bra but i never detach the cups only the tubing. every 3 months or so i will post pictures of my progress.

i hope this helps. happy noogle ...
It helped me a lot and thanks.