Lululu's Stats

L

Lululu

Hi I'm a new Noogler and have been using mine for just over a week.

Height 5ft 10
Weight 10st10 (150lbs) - sounds heavy but I'm not overweight - quite good muscle tone but curvy

measurments after week 1
under 29.5 in
bust 36.5in
above 34.5 in

that measurement makes me 34C (UK) but I have to wear 32D due to having wide base to breasts - I have to go for heavily padded cleavage enhancers - or at least I did before NB!!

I'm 40, I used to be 34D pre kids but was never a huge D - just had to get that size due to wide base of breasts.
I now have 3 kids (2 breastfed for 9 months each) - after those 2 my boobs were smaller 34C but still not a major problem - not too droopy or saggy. Number 3 was in Special Care for a long time so I had to express milk for 4 months - I was quite good at that and manage to get about a litre a day - most of which I ended up donating to the local milk bank because my baby wasn't well enough to drink it all (she's fine now). BUT my boobs after that were ruined!! I had bought a hospital grade pump with twin cups and was left with permamnently erect nipples and empty wrinkly sacs where the boobs had been - as my hubby is the only one who sees them I wasn't too bothered but last year I lost weight and got fit - the rest of my body was looking fab but the boobs really let me down - I did some reseach and ended up buying a 3 month supply of Perfect C (Herbal boob enhancer) - after 5 weeks nothing but by the end of week 8 it was amazing - I finally had the boobs I'd had 10 years ago and even had to buy a 34DD bra for 'that' time of the month!!. I bought another 3 months worth (£150) but the second pack didn't seem to work so well and I lost most of the growth during month 4-5 - I was disheartened and stopped half way throught (it almost made me wonder whether the 3 pack have a month of placebos in the first carton you get to as my first and 4th months had absolutely no effect but months 2 and 3 were great (I decided I'd save what I had left for this summer rather than waste them under Winter jumpers. Since I stopped I was back to square 1 :(

I saw an advert that Brava was now £499 and was very tempted and an e-bay search brought me to Noogleberry - I thought at this price I have nothing to lose and bought a large twin set with soft cups.

Progress so far - unfortunately I forgot to measure before I started but I took a couple of photos which I'll get round to uploading at some point. I know I have had some sucess though becaue the main thing I hated before was if you pinch the skin above your boob and lift the weight of the boob up all I had before was wrinkly skin -with no filling. I did that again this morning (last NB was 18 hours earlier) and although it's still not full it's not empty either - Hooray!!! The other great thing was the milk expressing left me with horrible long nipples and very tight areoles (sp?) but they are relaxing a bit and looking a bit more like normal.

Looking forward to getting to know you and hoping I'll soon be showing photos of boobs I can be proud of again!! L x

C

catsrule

Re: Lululu's Stata

Hi Lululu! Welcome to the NB forum! sounds like the cups are working out for you! this is an awesome tool, and an equally awesome forum with some of the nicest people that you will ever meet..in cyberspace!!! it has blessed my life ...i love coming here everyday if possible to see how each of my dear friends are doing, and who is new!! and today thats you! so welcome aboard!! you will love your results!! love, catsrule!

K

kultzu

Hello Lululu,

What a journey you had from those supplies ! Thanks for sharing with us. I have never used any of those enhancement and luckily I found NB :D. Keep pumping and eventually you will notice the results as you started to see the difference :D.

Kultzu

L

Lululu

Thanks for your support - I know it's only been a few more days since I last measured but I was so convinced my bra fitted better this morning that I measured again today - I waited 'til this afternoon so it was about 18 hours since pumping again - when I measured I thought it was the same as last time but I'm wasn't disheartened as they definitely look better than when I started even if the change in the last few days was in my imagination - then I came downstairs and checked the measurements I put in and I was amazed to see that todays measurement is actually an inch bigger at 37.5!!!

I wasn't expecting that much changed so assumes I must have pulled the tape tighter last time and went back up to re measure but I have to pull the tape really tight to get 36.5 and I know I didn't do that last time so I have definitely grown even if it isn't a whole inch!!

I don't particularly get much swelling when I pump like some of the gallery photos so I thought that would mean I didn't get growth either - but it looks like I am getting results and not just in my mind - maybe one day I will even get a cleavage for the first time ever!!

C

catsrule

lululu! Try measurimg one breast at a time, instead of going around the body with your tape measure..one at a time is way more accurate! you can really see if you are growing this way! Plus, my first indication that something was happening with NB wasn't the size, per Say, but they felt HEAVIER...more tissue was growing and i could feel it!! Look for those changes. as well!! the tape growth will come soon after!!
love, catsrule

L

Lululu

Thanks so much for the tip - do you measure from underarm to cleavage across the nipple? I have already noticed the heavier feeling - in fact when I went to aerobics the day after my first noogle I realised I needed to dig out a bra with more support because I could feel a tiny bit of weight jiggling where there wasn't usually anything!!

C

catsrule

that is sooo amazing! I measure from side of breast (right where it starts) to where it ends in the middle of the chest....i prefer to measure on the less is more thought process than going under my arm...my boobs aren't under there! that would give me a false reading, in my opioniom..yes, right up over the nipple to the center of chest where boobs ends..that is one breast we are measuring.....it sounds like you are going to do QUITE WELL with NB!!

L

Lululu

;D ;D ;D

I'm just coming to the end of my 6th week and did another measurement straight after my noogle and it was.....

under bust 29.5
across nipple 38
above bust 36

and thanks for the tip about measuring one at a time - that comes out at about 8.5in (although unfortunately mine are pretty much under my arm with a gap in between where the cleavage should be - I'm sure they would look bigger if they were closer together ???

most of my bras are still 32D but today I've got a Wonderbra on and had to rearrange myself carefully so I'm not spilling over- YAY!!! Might have to start wearing my unpadded ones again soon!!!! :eek:

I think I realised why they look best in the morning too - it's the time the nipple looks softest - almost normalish after all of that milk expressing I did!!

L

Lululu

Thanks Kultzu - I did go down a bit overnight to 37.5 across nipple but managed to say at 36 under arms - and the above nipple part is the bit I need most help with.

Now my big dilemma is whether to buy a new Gel bikini for my holiday in May!! - I've already got about 5 bikinis but none are a proper bra size and none are padded - problem is if I buy a new one and it's gel I won't be able to wear any of the others without looking like I suddenly popped! - Not sure I'd trust chicken fillets in a bikini unless I sew in a little pocket to keep them in place while swimming - maybe thats the answer - 5 little pockets in my existing bikinis just to keep the boosted look at all times!! Although by May I could have a permanent Noogle boost if I'm lucky!!

LOL

L x

K

kultzu

Hi Lululu,

I see, you have good problem to deal with ! ;) ;)

Buy a couple of new bikinis and leave the old ones at home ;D.

Easier said than done. I am sure you will find the way out.

good luck,
Kultzu

L

Lululu

Took you advice and now have 2 gel bikinis!! did another measurement today and was a little disappointed not to have any more growth across nipple but I think slightly more above so I can't complain

under 29.5
across 37.5
over 36.5

I've also decided with the summer coming I might have to drop the afternoon noogle as I have to cover up so much afterwards because of the rings so I'll be down to once a day (unless it's raining - so with a UK summer I probably won't miss too many days Haha!!). I managed to find some PM cream on e-bay sourced in the UK so I've bought that and hope the one noogle and cream can give me some progress.

If any of you are in the UK I have also found a herbal combination on e-bay that has mopst of the same ingredients as the Perfect C that worked really well for me last summer (although not permanent) but the perfect C is £50 per month to ne on e-bay is only £3.99 plus postage. I haven't bought any because I still have one pack of Perfect C and I'm not sure I want to do herbs, cream and noogle all at the same time so I'll see what the cream does first but let me know if you are in the Uk and want me to link to the listing

cheers, L x