Madilyn’s pics

Madilyn

Just Trying To Be The Girl I've Always Wanted 2 Be
Hi All, Although I've been working a Natural Breast Enlargement (NBE) Program for that time (which pumping is only one of four elements), I truly believe that the Noogleberry has been the most significant contributing factor to my overall growth success and I couldn't be happier. I'm a full B-Cup now almost bursting into a small
C-cup…yay!

Madilyn :)

Attachments

• IMG_2504.JPG
    IMG_2504.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 521

LAWMANN2004

Nice results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please post often with updates.
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Madilyn

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to thank Lucy for getting me started here on the forum by posting a few of my words that I sent to her and this progress piccy. I'm so happy that I wanted everyone to know that I've been Noogling now for 17 months as a part of my daily Natural Breast Enlargement (NBE) regimen and this is where I'm at today.

I like to Noog (pump) at least an hour a day and if I get totally bored, sometimes multiple half-hour sessions throughout the day. My pumping pretty much coincides with my NBE regimen which is every 8 hours. Just as an FYI (for those who are interested and do not know), my particular NBE program consists of breast exercising, breast massaging (using PUERARIA MIRIFICA based herbal cream), breast pumping, and ingestion of six different all natural herbs. No manmade chemicals...

This is my routine, but other girls do different things. I did research and study for a couple of months before I started my program...you have to tailer a program to yourself using others as a platform or jumping-off point. I've found this regimen to work pretty well for me and I'm very happy with my success thus far. I'm a little concerned that I may have reached a plateau, but the fact that I can comfortably fill a 38B-Cup and have sold my breastforms forever gives me a lot of self-confidence and satisfaction.

Thanks for your wonderful comments...everyone is so nice here and maybe now that I've actually posted I can become a contributing member to the community here. If I can ever help with questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

For those interested in seeing my piccys, my Flickr link is http://www.flickr.com/photos/29073546@N00/ I'd love to hear your comments...

Take care, stay beautiful, and keep pumping...

Kisses,

Maddy

Madilyn said:
Hi All, Although I've been working a Natural Breast Enlargement (NBE) Program for that time (which pumping is only one of four elements), I truly believe that the Noogleberry has been the most significant contributing factor to my overall growth success and I couldn't be happier. I'm a full B-Cup now almost bursting into a small
C-cup…yay!

Madilyn :)

J

Joan_CD

Hi Maddy

You look fantastic! Your regimen seems to be working really well!!! You go girl :)

jnorton22002

Hi Maddy,

I totally have to agree, your pictures look great. You absolutely must continue, and don't be shy, post often... go Girl Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Madilyn

Hey Ladies,

Well, it's not quite been six months since I posted results (and I can't figure out how to embed my image), but several asked me back then to post on occasion and I probably have had "some" growth since then. I thought if nothing else I'd at least show you a happy Noogleberry customer who will always be grateful for such a wonderful contraption, lol... Keep up the good work girls...as you can see, it most definitely pays off in the long run...

Kisses,

Maddy

Since I couldn't embed the piccy in the post, then hopefully you'll be able to access it using this link...if not, then I'll get Lucy to help:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29073546@N00/5643007024/in/photostream

Madilyn

Hi Ladies,

Long time no chitty-chat...I hope everyone is well, that your nipples are blossoming and that your breasts are filling-up XL Cups...and if not, keep working the program...you'll get there.

As some of you know (or will learn if you read this thread), I've been working a Natural Breast Enlargement (NBE) Program and have had (IMHO) significant success, but I truly feel that body-type makes a huge difference in both the amount and time it takes to achieve success. I think being railroad-track-skinny when you start vs pleasantly ample makes all the difference in the world...it's harder when you're skinny.

Of course, success is different to each and every one of us. My objective from the start was to be able to present myself with acceptable natural breasts without having to use any prosthetics (breast forms). I wanted to be able to go without a bra with certain wardrobe and I didn't want my breasts to be fake. After working my program about a year I was able to tuck the breast forms away in the back of the closet until I eventually sold them...so I had achieved my initial goal after a year, but then I wanted to see what additional growth I could attain over the course of the next year. My objective now is to fill-up my XL Cups when I pump...right now I'm nearing the "4" mark, so I have a ways to go...so I just keep pumping.

I worked my program religiously for the first year and this second year have not been as regimented and consistent, but I've still kept-up with it. Honestly, I truly attribute the majority of success I've had to The Noogleberry. I'm doing breast exercises, breast massaging, and all natural herb ingestion, but the NB has been incredible, and (for me) highly addictive. Once you incorporate the NB into your routine it's a great little hobby and I love it. Ask Lucy how wigged-out I get when the NB Pump breaks...

So anyway, the picture attached is provided in an effort to chart (or document) my progress thus far. The shot on the left is from July 9, 2009, and the shot on the right was taken recently. My two-year anniversary is on June 15th. The shot on the right is not totally settled-down from a pumping session, but you get the drift. As always, thanks Lucy, Noogleberry, and all of you fabulous ladies. Your support and insight makes this journey a whole lot more tolerable and enjoyable.

If any of you are interested in seeing me with clothes on, I've provided the link to my Flickr Photostream below. I wore the LPD (little pink dress) I have on in my profile picture on Sunday night when I was out with a friend and between my tan lines and my larger breasts, you can definitely see the difference in my growth from the last time I wore that dress.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29073546@N00/

Take care and Happy Pumping!

Kisses,

Maddy

Attachments

• NB-2-Years.jpg
    NB-2-Years.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 476

Madilyn

Lily13 said:
Wow you are looking great. :) I love all of the pics and your growth is just incredible.
Awe, thanks Lily, I'd love to learn more about you...do you just have the one profile piccy? I like your goals sweetie...good luck to ya...

Lily13

I have a picture thread just a few down from your post you can check out. :) I love noogleberry too. It is the best thing ever invented. :D 3 years ago I never would have imagined I'd have larger boobs...I thought I was doomed for life.

soonenough

Wow, just wow. Simply amazing progress, Madilyn. Noogling is a harmless addiction, and the "high" you get with the swelling is incredible. ;D

roadrashes

You look great and your progress has been fantastic. If you think about it to grow breasts as large as yours in only two years is quite the accomplishment. I like the tan lines from the recent ones too. Good for you. I'd be showing them off too. :0 Keep us updated we need inspiration this growing boobie stuff is tough! :D